Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by hot3dog3lucky3:
do you mean reupholster?

No, he doesn't, ignoramus.

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by muntus:
do you mean reupholster?

That's awfully harsh. How about a definition of bolster instead?

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/Bolster

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Big Jim:
do you mean reupholster?

That's awfully harsh. How about a definition of bolster instead?

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/Bolster

No no no, I wasn't trying to be harsh. Ignoramus is an older term used by people from the WW2 generation meaning someone that doesn't know. I guess now, since people don't say it anymore, it seems severe, but it really describes someone who doesn't know(ignorant). It doesn't mean someone who is dumb. If the dude had read the first post, it would have been clear that he wasn't talking about reupholstering, but something else. Then he could have looked up what bolstering means instead of assuming that the original poster was the ignorant one.

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J

No no no, I wasn't trying to be harsh. Ignoramus is an older term used by people from the WW2 generation meaning someone that doesn't know. I guess now, since people don't say it anymore, it seems severe, but it really describes someone who doesn't know(ignorant). It doesn't mean someone who is dumb. If the dude had read the first post, it would have been clear that he wasn't talking about reupholstering, but something else. Then he could have looked up what bolstering means instead of assuming that the original poster was the ignorant one.

I read the post, I just couldn't find a definition for rebolster. My bad, didn't mean to call anybody out, just really wanted to know if he meant reupholster. I think i've earned one of these...i guess...

98' Black SVT Build #1915 of 6535
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

I read the post, I just couldn't find a definition for rebolster. My bad, didn't mean to call anybody out, just really wanted to know if he meant reupholster. I think i've earned one of these...i guess...

It's ok. Ignoramusness is curable.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard