Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
WOW rawburt is making a killing with these. Every one wants one. nice job i can't wait to get mine!

G/f's black 99se sport 5 speed 2 1/2 test pipe-custom cat back 3 single tip cai with kn3530 safc optimized tb 8mm plug wires spec stage 1 clutch svt front bumper
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Yeah, I'm glad they are going over so well. The labor is getting tough though, we are thinking of changing somethings around for the third and possibly fourth GB. Nothing will be changed in the design, just a more expensive process for us. Anyway, this will be getting started within a week or two. Then once we recieve the aluminum, we'll go to town and should have them done in two weekends. Remember, weekends are my only real time to work on these GB's, so try to be patient with us.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Yeah, I'm glad they are going over so well. The labor is getting tough though, we are thinking of changing somethings around for the third and possibly fourth GB. Nothing will be changed in the design, just a more expensive process for us. Anyway, this will be getting started within a week or two. Then once we recieve the aluminum, we'll go to town and should have them done in two weekends. Remember, weekends are my only real time to work on these GB's, so try to be patient with us.

Well, my weekends are too full to build my own.

Also, I understand your desire to conserve effort, but if given a choice between waiting a little longer, or paying more, I can be patient. Can't speak for others, though.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by RogerB:

Alright

Also, I understand your desire to conserve effort, but if given a choice between waiting a little longer, or paying more, I can be patient. Can't speak for others, though.

The extra charge will come out of my pocket, not anyone elses...

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
How long are these from tip to tip?

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Tourige:
How long are these from tip to tip?

Good question, not something I carry around in my back pocket

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

Alright

I guess I wasn't clear. What I mean is, thanks a helluva lot for doing this. You're apologizing for the lack of time you have, but at least you have the time, skill, and willingness to do it. It's not like I could just go out and rip one of these out, so I wouldn't be one to complain about how long it's taking you.

Also, when you mentioned changing your process to speed things up, I thought you might be hinting at a need to bump up the price for the (theoretical) next GB. If not, then even more good on ya.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
RogerB, I think I might have misunderstood you as well. All is good

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P

Alright

I guess I wasn't clear. What I mean is, thanks a helluva lot for doing this. You're apologizing for the lack of time you have, but at least you have the time, skill, and willingness to do it. It's not like I could just go out and rip one of these out, so I wouldn't be one to complain about how long it's taking you.

Also, when you mentioned changing your process to speed things up, I thought you might be hinting at a need to bump up the price for the (theoretical) next GB. If not, then even more good on ya.

i know i ould never do this and do it so well.

G/f's black 99se sport 5 speed 2 1/2 test pipe-custom cat back 3 single tip cai with kn3530 safc optimized tb 8mm plug wires spec stage 1 clutch svt front bumper
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
1.pimpdtour
2.Manch-VegasSVT(will make down payment during the week)
3.SVT3rivieres (waiting for the shipping details for canada)
4.SVT3391
5.TourDeForce
6.Starjammir
7.JEDsContour
8.captainoblivious

Alright, so is this list lagit? I'll be closing out GB #2 this week and getting #3 started ASAP. This one is going to be alot different TIME wise... It will be alot quicker in and out. Also, I'll be asking for a 20 dollar deposit, to ensure noone backs out.

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard