Next Thread
Print Thread
L
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
L
Hello

I was doing some data logging with my SCT X2. With it plugged in I was just looking through all the menus that were availble and accidently started to program it ( I don't have any programs on it, bought it used and untuned). When it is programming you can't unhook it so I just let it go. After it finished downloading it said that it failed to load a tune. Well afterwards my car won't start. I tried setting it back to stock (this completed succesfully) but still won't start. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you,
Chris

'99 Silver Frost SVT #2582: - Fondmetal Wheels with Kuhmo Ecsta 235x45x17 - Ground Control Coilovers with Koni struts (on rear) www.contiqueopedia.com <-- just beginning construction
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Bet you erased your PATS data.

If so, you'll need access to a WDS or equiv.

Steve

98 Contour SE Sport 2.5 Duratec ATX The wifey's car 89 Taurus SHO - 246K miles 94 SHO ATX - 190K 1997 F-150 5.4L ATX - The Workhorse 150K. ANY THREAD WITH "OMG" or "WTF" ETC IN THE TITLE WILL BE IGNORED!
L
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
L
Does anyone know, would I be able to push start the car to get it to the dealership or is it completely immobilized? Thanks for the response.

'99 Silver Frost SVT #2582: - Fondmetal Wheels with Kuhmo Ecsta 235x45x17 - Ground Control Coilovers with Koni struts (on rear) www.contiqueopedia.com <-- just beginning construction
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
if the PATs information really has been ereased then the fuel pump has been disabled and you will not be able to even push start the car

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
L
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
L
Thanks BrApple. If it was the PATS would I still be able to use the key fob to unlock the doors? I am able to use the key fob with out any problem.

R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Yes, your key fob has nothing to do with PATS.

L
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
L
Ok thanks. Didn't think so, just checking. Well, the car is at the dealership, I'll have to wait till monday to hear from them. Thank you again for your help.

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard