Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Reebs Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by JustinCSVT:
My uncle has a Spec Stage 3 in his 480rwhp Z06. The Stage 3 in any car is for serious power. For your application its overkill. I'm looking at a Spec Stage 1 or myself.

You mean to tell me that a slightly modded CSVT doesn't put out over 400fwhp?!?! Now that is just plain disappointing!

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by JReebs96sport:
My uncle has a Spec Stage 3 in his 480rwhp Z06. The Stage 3 in any car is for serious power. For your application its overkill. I'm looking at a Spec Stage 1 or myself.

You mean to tell me that a slightly modded CSVT doesn't put out over 400fwhp?!?! Now that is just plain disappointing!

Just making an example. You don't need a Stage 3 for snappy clutch enagement or to chirp the tires.

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by muntus:
Why don't you PM SVTCuervo? Last quote was Stage 1 = $272.

A stage 1 "Spec" clutch?? or just some generic stage 1? I will do that though! Thanks!!!

Spec dealer. He also has Spec flywheels.

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
R
Reebs Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
R

Just making an example. You don't need a Stage 3 for snappy clutch enagement or to chirp the tires.

Thanks! That is what I wanted to hear!

But on a side note... If I were you I would make sure that you are in his will for that car! That is one heck of an amazing car.

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
R
Reebs Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Why don't you PM SVTCuervo? Last quote was Stage 1 = $272.

A stage 1 "Spec" clutch?? or just some generic stage 1? I will do that though! Thanks!!!

Spec dealer. He also has Spec flywheels.

Perfect! Thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RoadRunner_dup1, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard