Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1562882 05/02/06 12:40 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I took this idea from another regional forum that has had moderate success with a "local" classifieds to buy/sell items. I know there are a few local CEGers 9including myself) with large/bulky items that they would prefer to sell locally. We'll give it a trial run and see how it goes.

Quoted and edited from louisw's original post
This thread is only for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally. This thread is NOT for "I'll take it", "What else do you have?", negotiations, comments, jokes, conversation, etc.

Please adhere to the guidelines below. The regular classifieds disclaimer also applies.

- Per forum rules, prices may not be listed. Please contact the seller for more information.

- All inquiries should be conducted backchannel: PM, email, AIM, whatever.

- Please contact a mod to de-list or edit your post. They will be cleared periodically to keep the thread manageable.

Use this link to post new ads. (important!)

Please PM me with any questions or suggestions.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Make an offer - I'm selling cheap!

=Misc=
- Slave cylinder

=Body/parts=
- SVT rear bumper
- pre-98 sail panels

=Maintenance=
- shift tower from 00 w/ 30k miles
- Head gaskets (new)
- header paint, hi temp

=Audio=
- Kicker KX800.4 4-channel amp - used for under 5 total hrs
- CDT CL-61 Components - used for under 5 total hrs
- Knuconceptz distribution block (new)
- Knukonceptz 2-channel RCAs, 5 meter (new)
- Knukonceptz 4-channel RCAs, 1 meter (new)
- Knukinceptz inline fuse (new)
- Knukonceptz 1 farad cap (new)
- Knukonceptz fuse, 100A (new)
- Knukonceptz fuse, 150A (new)
- Knukonceptz fuse, 300A (new)
- Streetwires firewall bushing, 1/0 gauge (new)
- Phoenix Gold ground terminal (new)

PM for prices.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
WTB passenger rear door for CSVT....any color....located in Westminster,Md

1998 CSVT E0 3L son's car - http://www.cardomain.com/id/svturbo 1998 CSVT E1 (Future 3L) daughters car Get in, sit down ,shut up, hold on
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
due to high shipping costs all items are for pickup only or i can possibly meet halfway

ive tried to get rid of these but due to shipping constraints will be getting rid of them much cheaper

svt rear bumper - minor scratches on RR. if repainting anyway will not be a big deal

location - charlottesville, va
porkchop@microburstgroup.com

Last edited by GT-Slow Pete; 05/30/06 07:37 PM.

99 csvt silverfrost
B
B
For sale to a good home:

1998 SVT Contour, Black/Midnight Blue with rear spoiler, 110k miles. Original owner. Interior virtually flawless, runs great. Engine replaced under warranty at 24k miles (cylinder problem, original engine sent to SVT), water pump replaced at 70k miles. Only mod is resonator removal. Titled in Texas.

Flaws: Three rock chips on windshield, small dent on left passenger door. white streak on right rear bumper, rear ground effect grill missing, power antenna stuck in the up position, check engine light on.

For more info, email contour@banister.org. Pictures available at www.banister.org/contour

Located in Columbia, MD.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
A friend of mine is selling his SVT. I believe it's a E0. Its black with blue interior and has about 73,XXX miles on it. PM me for the price or any questions.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
WTB- Valve cover gasket set for 98 SVT 2.5 V6. Please PM me if you have a set willing to let go for cheap.

Thanks.

Mike

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
#1562889 07/03/06 06:46 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
For sale or parts.

98EO SVT

157,000 miles- engine just blew a rod or piston. I shut it down right when it blew, but not sure of the extent of internal damage. It did not make a loud noise, just dull rattling, but I could tell something internal broke. Was my daily driver til this weekend.

I am willing to sell whole or parts. PM me for more details.

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
R
R
i need the following items for a 98.5 contour silver frost, prefer not to paint them but if the price is right ill take it
i also prefer to pick up the parts from the DC area

trunk lid
trunk gas supports
jack point cover
passengers side windshield molding (outside)
windshield
trunk carpet with clips
mesh for between exhaust
4 good condition inner fenders
stock springs
i think thats it if i think of anything else ill post them
thank you
redneckboarder

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I rolled my Contour and have decided to do a buy-back from the insurance company. I'm stripping the interior for those interested, please PM me your requested part and price and we can work something out.

I can tell you that all the seats are in exceptional shape for their age since the car had only 51K miles on it ... tinted windows helped.

Midnight Blue leather. Driver's side seat motor is going out, but when I pull it, I will clean things up and grease the tracks and see if it helps. Rear seats look like new and there is only minor wear on the driver's side seat and very minor wear on the passenger's side seat. I would prefer local pickup, but am willing to drive and meet you half-way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard