Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I was gonna but I need one caliper as the boot got torn when we yanked the bolts out...

Unless the rubber boot is the same on the regular calipers, then I could just swap 'em over...

1999 Mystique LS V6 Alpine CDA-9807, Rear deck sub, Opt. TB, K&N RU-3530/MAF adaptor, custom heatshield, FSVT 17's, SCT 4-program chip, Eibach's/ST200's, Hella Fogs...
A
acammer Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Chris, you gonna be there Friday? Weather looks good.

Current Ride: 1998 Contour SVT - T-Red, Res. Delete, K&N under the hood, broken side skirt at passenger rear jackpoint. Its FOR SALE, see the classifieds.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by 99Mystique ATX:
I was gonna but I need one caliper as the boot got torn when we yanked the bolts out...

Unless the rubber boot is the same on the regular calipers, then I could just swap 'em over...

what boot? that the slider bolt goes throug? just buy a rebuild kit,that comes with new boots and slider bolts..wayyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper than trying to find one of the early svt calipers...you may be able to take the bracet off of the caliper and use it with your stock one's..ala late model svtc's

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
off topic but....

The deliver for our party finally showed up

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
A
acammer Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Korfu:
off topic but....

Hold on, I gotta scoop my jaw up off the floor...

DAMN!

Current Ride: 1998 Contour SVT - T-Red, Res. Delete, K&N under the hood, broken side skirt at passenger rear jackpoint. Its FOR SALE, see the classifieds.
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by acammer:
Originally posted by Korfu:
off topic but....

Hold on, I gotta scoop my jaw up off the floor...

DAMN!

hahah it was just a joke, i saw that picutre on college humor. But its not a untypical sight here in Alfred. Two weeks ago our local quicky mart ordered 150 30packs of keystone.

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
i dont think so....car is having a performance eprom soldered in...brett,i thought you were coming to oneonta????..acammer,my friend is selling a brand new side skirt from ford,unpainted

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
A
acammer Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by troll96se:
acammer,my friend is selling a brand new side skirt from ford,unpainted

Right now I am the expert of broke. If he can let it go real cheap, I might pick it up. Check out my video... (this thread needs more distraction)

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/D419F8E6-405B-4DCE-81DB-0A8764AB273B.htm

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
nice...if i come up there sometime we'll have to do some highway pulls then post them on streetfire..or probetalk...they dont care about streetracing like they do here

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Sorry to go OT: Brett, did you get my PM?

Back OT: I hope you guys took some pictures for those of us that couldn't make it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard