Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I had a guy making me a custom fiberglass enclosure for my trunk. i was going to run 2 12" w3's and 2 8" w0's with a planet audio 1200watt amp and a cap.
Well he skipped out on me screwing me $900 and all i have is a fiber glass tub that fit into the the spare tire well.
I ask because i don't have the resources to make the rest of it. The tub was made to hold the amp, cap, and the w0's. So i think i might just finish it and call it a day.
so my question is will the 2 w0's sound OK? and what size amp would you recommend for them? I listen to mostly rock. But i still want some good bass.

also, what are 2 12" w3's and a 1200watt planet audio amp worth?

TIA

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by parkedcar:
I had a guy making me a custom fiberglass enclosure for my trunk. i was going to run 2 12" w3's and 2 8" w0's with a planet audio 1200watt amp and a cap.
Well he skipped out on me screwing me $900 and all i have is a fiber glass tub that fit into the the spare tire well.
I ask because i don't have the resources to make the rest of it. The tub was made to hold the amp, cap, and the w0's. So i think i might just finish it and call it a day.
so my question is will the 2 w0's sound OK? and what size amp would you recommend for them? I listen to mostly rock. But i still want some good bass.

also, what are 2 12" w3's and a 1200watt planet audio amp worth?

TIA

The 8w0's shall sound just fine.

I have no idea what the w3's and the amp would be worth though.

Remember this is why we're at war! I'm now officially a troll! 2004 Saturn ION QC with Sport Package AIM/AOL: animusshinigami

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard