Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I plan on being in Ft. Worth for a convention on May 6th, and thought it might be nice to finally meet some of the DFW CEGers. Anyone interested in a meet, maybe at Kellers or something? C'mon...let's get a little South Central action going here!!!!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
What, NO ONE?? C'mon people! Everyone's gotta eat, so let's get something organized!! Don't make me beg.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
It doesn't matter even if you begged. DFW CEG is no longer. There is a black hole where it once was. Try Jokelahoma. Maybe Timmay will give you some lovin'.

You can blame it on the wandering band of gypsy sad clowns.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Capt. PlankBeard:
You can blame it on the wandering band of gypsy sad clowns.

Effin' clowns. They should be beat with a baseball bat to really give 'em something to be sad about!

I'll keep trying right up until I leave for Ft. Worth though. Dammit Dallas!! C'mon! Someone (or ones) step up to the plate here.

:sigh:

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
This really blows. I see the view count slowly going up, but no one wants to step up and meet. It's just sad I tell you. Sad. I was looking forward to meeting some of the people I've been talking with on here, but I guess it just won't happen.

Maybe we should petition the mods to delete the South Central all together since it seems to be DOA anyway. :sigh: Why bother? :sigh:

>>> turns the lights out, crawls into bed, pulls the covers over my head, and curls up in the fetal position <<<

?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Chillax.

DFW CEG like it or not, has died. It officially coded a few days ago. Lets just say the group has outgrown each other and probably will not have any official meets like the good ol days. Thats not to say there will never be a DFW "meet" anyone could post one, infact we have a guy who has CEG meets all by himself! We don't all like each other, so don't count on us all showing up. You'll have better luck with individual people, no groups.

Kokomocomerkin is a good start if you want to meet someone cool here. I'm a girl and I'm not that into cars, so I'm guessing I might not be high on your list of people to meet.

Don't be offended. We haven't had a DFW meet in over two years.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Yeah....

I think the last REAL SCCEG meet we had was down at San Antonio Raceway in Marion. Even then, we only had like 7 Contiques, a Lightning and a P71 Crown Vic. That took FOREVER to put together. Just keep asking and eventually you'll get someone to meet up with ya. Lemme se if I can't get the video I made for it...

Last edited by Hydramatic; 04/28/06 09:24 PM.

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
C
C
lol i jus came into a contour, im between denton an austin most of the time, i`d be down for a meet. Althou my car is completely stock and im not very mechanically inclined. ( a computer nerd recently turned car interested ). If this ever takes off or whatever drop me a line, i`d be willing to help get some texas ceg action goin on.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I'll be heading to Austin / New Braunfels the weekend of July 29/30 to go to Schlitterbahn. If anyone down that way would be interested in meeting up for a meal or something, let me know!

OK lemming, I'll be sure and let you know. I do make it to Dallas occasionally. I'm located roughly 70 miles west of Ft. Worth, and we've got some good scenic recreation areas here in the hill country. batmobile is often in Lawton, OK, so maybe we can scare something together before the end of summer.

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard