Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i just found out that i am getting deported...

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I just found out I have IPS

Inverted Penis Syndrome

Sorry guys.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
I just found out that I'm hung like a horse, so I won't be able to fit into any of my shorts. And besides, it's too far of a drive.

Okay, enough of the I'm not coming jokes. I understand that Wesley and Aaron can't make it for personal reasons. Who else will not be attending? The food order is going in soon, and I need a really good idea of how many meals to order.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:
Originally posted by NVS SVT:
Tony, I have sent you a PM .

Sadly I will not be able to attend SZ this year . Mark I will be down at a later date maybe 1st week or mid June to pick up my Nitrous kit. I was really looking forward to meeting fellow CEGers.

Aaron

You p00-c! I think I need to go around and offer free help to those in diar need of getting their cars on the road b4 SZ06.

Ha at the rate you work the cars might be done at SZ09....

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Okay, enough of the I'm not coming jokes. I understand that Wesley and Aaron can't make it for personal reasons. Who else will not be attending? The food order is going in soon, and I need a really good idea of how many meals to order.

Mark

Mark (Tour4eak) will not be coming. He has a court date in order to keep his SVT. I have offered to pick up his shirt and lanyard if that's ok?

Thanks,
Kyle

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by 99contourdriver:

Mark

Mark (Tour4eak) will not be coming. He has a court date in order to keep his SVT. I have offered to pick up his shirt and lanyard if that's ok?

Thanks,
Kyle

No thats not okay! He needs to come get that shiza himself!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y

Mark

Thanks,
Kyle

No doubt. Do you know how easy it is to get an extension on a court date? Or possibly move the court date UP!

Mark

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F

Mark

Thanks,
Kyle

No doubt. Do you know how easy it is to get an extension on a court date? Or possibly move the court date UP!

Mark

Ok, even if he did....he still has an unexpected fine to pay in addition to the costs of SZ. I will talk to him about it......

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by ElKy da Stalker:
i just found out that i am getting deported...

no thats me..

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y

Mark

Thanks,
Kyle

Mark

Ok, even if he did....he still has an unexpected fine to pay in addition to the costs of SZ. I will talk to him about it......

While you're relaying messages to him, tell him to pull some O/T or pickup a 2nd job. It's mandatory that he shows up!

Mark

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard