Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
i should probably say that i wont be making it either.. i got a court date during SZ and its manditory that i attend to save on shipping you can send it back with 99contourdriver of pole120

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
And so it begins...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
i can't make it either. i'm afraid i won't be able to deal with the guilt of laying waste to C6 Z06-beating cars at the track.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by MxRacer:
i can't make it either. i'm afraid i won't be able to deal with the guilt of laying waste to C6 Z06-beating cars at the track.

What beat a C6?!

Those cars are stoopid fast! I remember rolling with one on woodward that was a friend of a friend's. Anyways the thing ran 11s on bolt-ons and it was an AT. Well do you consider a cam a bolt on?!

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:

What beat a C6?!

Those cars are stoopid fast! I remember rolling with one on woodward that was a friend of a friend's. Anyways the thing ran 11s on bolt-ons and it was an AT. Well do you consider a cam a bolt on?!

well... i'm not going to name nameshector but rest assured, it's been claimed by one of our own lol.

and i wasn't aware they offered the Z06 in an AT.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
We will all revv simultaneous salutes to our fallen bretheren

Next year I guess.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
im comming, even if my car dies half way, sh!t i'll be there!!

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M

What beat a C6?!

well... i'm not going to name nameshector but rest assured, it's been claimed by one of our own lol.

and i wasn't aware they offered the Z06 in an AT.

Standard C6 ls2. It's late...im at the library and I need some sleep or some blow.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by NVS SVT:
Tony, I have sent you a PM .

Sadly I will not be able to attend SZ this year . Mark I will be down at a later date maybe 1st week or mid June to pick up my Nitrous kit. I was really looking forward to meeting fellow CEGers.

Aaron

You p00-c! I think I need to go around and offer free help to those in diar need of getting their cars on the road b4 SZ06.

It's not the my car isn't road for SZ, it's unexpected circumstance has come up and attending SZ is now out of the question.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I just found out I cant get the days off for work, I have mandatory training

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard