Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1557324 04/25/06 12:40 AM
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
due to medical reasons and how much time im gonn have to take off I will no longer be able to make it to SZ. I have already payed my money for the "pirks" so what happens to them?

Wesley

1999 SVT black And a Blond Haired Blue eyes girlfriend. How can it get any better?
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by 1FASTDAD:
due to medical reasons and how much time im gonn have to take off I will no longer be able to make it to SZ. I have already payed my money for the "pirks" so what happens to them?

Wesley

They'll get sent to you, but I'm eating your food!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:

Wesley

Deathmatch for it. poor college students fighting for food. FUN!

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Don't worry Wesley, your food money will pay for the shipping cost of your t-shirt and lanyard/nametag. We just won't order a meal. Sorry to hear you can't make it man, that SUCKS! I was really looking forward to meeting you and Aaron when you came down. Hopefully Aaron can still make it.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Don't worry Wesley, your food money will pay for the shipping cost of your t-shirt and lanyard/nametag. We just won't order a meal. Sorry to hear you can't make it man, that SUCKS! I was really looking forward to meeting you and Aaron when you came down. Hopefully Aaron can still make it.

Mark

Sorry to say. I dont think he will be able to make it eather. We were both kind of relying on eachother to afford going. Sorry guys. Next year.

Wesley

1999 SVT black And a Blond Haired Blue eyes girlfriend. How can it get any better?
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y

Mark

Sorry to say. I dont think he will be able to make it eather. We were both kind of relying on eachother to afford going. Sorry guys. Next year.

Wesley

Man that blows dude!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:

Wesley

Deathmatch for it. poor college students fighting for food. FUN!

Let's make it a triple threat match. Big azns gotta eat.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

Mark

Wesley

That sucks. Happened to me last year.

I don't want to sound like a jerk because of this, but does that mean your hotel room is open now?

I'd like to avoid the higher price for the room because I have to book now.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Tony, I have sent you a PM .

Sadly I will not be able to attend SZ this year . Mark I will be down at a later date maybe 1st week or mid June to pick up my Nitrous kit. I was really looking forward to meeting fellow CEGers.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by NVS SVT:
Tony, I have sent you a PM .

Sadly I will not be able to attend SZ this year . Mark I will be down at a later date maybe 1st week or mid June to pick up my Nitrous kit. I was really looking forward to meeting fellow CEGers.

Aaron

You p00-c! I think I need to go around and offer free help to those in diar need of getting their cars on the road b4 SZ06.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard