Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
As some of you know, I am moving up to San Francisco later this summer. My fiancee and I will be living across from San Francisco State University as she will be going to school there in the fall. The apartments where we were planning on moving recently had a special for the first couple of months free, so we decided to take advantage of it now so that we wouldn't have to worry about availability later. So, this past weekend my fiancee went up to SF and picked up our keys.

We won't be living there for another couple months, but it is still exciting to have a new place. If there are any local CEGers in the area, I would love to get together with you guys sometime after we get up there. Anyway, just thought I would share...

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Welcome to the Bay Area! You're gonna love it up here!

1998.5 Contour SVT - Silver/Blue - 107K miles.
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
well minus the traffic! and the bad drivers. hide your car because people can't seem to park there either!

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by johnny hennessy:
well minus the traffic! and the bad drivers. hide your car because people can't seem to park there either!

THE TARD DOESNT EVEN OWN A TOUR ANYMORE!!!

klutz Paul wants to ride a motorcycle! The guy cant even remember to put his jack cover back on, You think he is gonna survive on a bike in sf.
I hope you got some angels looking out for you.
For real though congrats, But i am coming up with some ideas what we could do to the place before you move in.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
well if you get a bike let me know! there are tons of great riding places that aren't to far from you. and they have a group of riders that go riding and learn some new things from the Kieth Code school, it is pretty good

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by dubkatz:

klutz Paul wants to ride a motorcycle! The guy cant even remember to put his jack cover back on, You think he is gonna survive on a bike in sf.
For real though congrats, But i am coming up with some ideas what we could do to the place before you move in.

Is that you Harley?

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Marky:
Originally posted by dubkatz:

Is that you Harley?

Who do you think it is, santa claus!
Hell yes its me!!

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Welcome to the bay.

Your sort of like me right now! Have a house in SD and a house in the bay.

we will have a meet sometime.

3L process done
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ValCor:

are you sure...

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by svt4b:
Originally posted by ValCor:

are you sure...

Huh? What up? ??????

1998.5 Contour SVT - Silver/Blue - 107K miles.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard