Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
V
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
It was good to meet you this morning FMR12B. I work at nVidia at Walsh and the San Tomas Expressway. Your car looks very nice! Have a good one!

Beers!

ValCor

1998.5 Contour SVT - Silver/Blue - 107K miles.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ValCor:
It was good to meet you this morning FMR12B. I work at nVidia at Walsh and the San Tomas Expressway. Your car looks very nice! Have a good one!

Beers!

ValCor

i'm gonna be down that way TOMORROW! maybe meet up for lunch or sumthin? (gotta work though)

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
V
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by Toadster:

Beers!

ValCor

i'm gonna be down that way TOMORROW! maybe meet up for lunch or sumthin? (gotta work though)

Sure thing Todd. How are you these days? Gimme a call around lunch time. I'm very flexible as far as time goes. I can go at 11, 12, or 1. What ever suits you. It will be good to see you again. It's been a while, huh?

-VC
(408) 421-5249 cell

Last edited by ValCor; 04/24/06 10:13 PM.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
DAMNIT!

Hey Todd, I have a retirement lunch tomorrw from noon to 2:30pm or so. If your around later we can do happy hour?

Beers on me.

And Val-Cor, nice seeing you this AM. You used to live 2 Apt complexes down off Boynton as well, but I always saw the car and never you. Thanks for the compliments on the car. I need new side skirts like you have!

I'm consulting at a Company off DeLaCruz this week but normally work in Campbell.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
V
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
DAMNIT!

Hey Todd, I have a retirement lunch tomorrw from noon to 2:30pm or so. If your around later we can do happy hour?

Beers on me.

And Val-Cor, nice seeing you this AM. You used to live 2 Apt complexes down off Boynton as well, but I always saw the car and never you. Thanks for the compliments on the car. I need new side skirts like you have!

I'm consulting at a Company off DeLaCruz this week but normally work in Campbell.

Where in Campbell? I live in Campbell, sort of. San Tomas and Payne avenue, on the southeast corner; Stonegate Villas Condos. Those are my third set of side skirts, dood! I did not bother to paint them. I think they look ok that way and it makes mine sorta unique. They will look even better once I get my rear windows tinted. Oh yeah! Hey! If you guys do beers later on tomorrow I'm game. But I don't get off work until 7. That's probably too late, huh?

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
DAMNIT!

Beers on me.

Where in Campbell? I live in Campbell, sort of. San Tomas and Payne avenue, on the southeast corner; Stonegate Villas Condos. Those are my third set of side skirts, dood! I did not bother to paint them. I think they look ok that way and it makes mine sorta unique. They will look even better once I get my rear windows tinted. Oh yeah! Hey! If you guys do beers later on tomorrow I'm game. But I don't get off work until 7. That's probably too late, huh?

Campbell Technology Park off San Tomas & Hwy 17.

7pm late

I left work at 7:53pm tonight, so 7pm is cool with me but may not be kosher with Todds schedule, provided he can make it out tomorrow. His woman keeps him on a tight leash .

If Todd can't make it, wanna have a beer or two at the Chicken Coop in Campbell some night after work?

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T

I left work at 7:53pm tonight, so 7pm is cool with me but may not be kosher with Todds schedule, provided he can make it out tomorrow. His woman keeps him on a tight leash .

ROFL - what's wrong with a leash and a good collar? :O

but seriously, it's a quick trip down and back - heck, i'm leaving folsom around 8:30 and depending on teh traffic i'm hoping to be back before 7pm

LONG ASS DAY!!!

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
hey chris. how was boston? glad to see you are back. the next time you have some free time hit me up. I have nothing to do al day and it is lonely!

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
was great running into you again Chris -

and Val, it's a bummer we couldnt' sync up this time but had to be on the road by the time you were leaving work... next time buddy!!! save me a few 7900 GTX cards

and someone remind Dexter, um - i mean Chris - that he needs some BLING on his Cutlass

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Toadster:
was great running into you again Chris -

and Val, it's a bummer we couldnt' sync up this time but had to be on the road by the time you were leaving work... next time buddy!!! save me a few 7900 GTX cards

and someone remind Dexter, um - i mean Chris - that he needs some BLING on his Cutlass

Jerome muthaphucka, the name is Jerome

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard