brakes

H
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Rickson:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
zex nitrous kit and all the goodies(bottle warmer, purge valve, remote bottle opener). Can do all of that for around $1000.00. Otherwise, go 3L and don't turn back.

Mark

that car did have nitrous before.

Soo, i would say rear sway bar, rear strut tower brace. I know the car has eibachs on stock struts, so new koni struts would be good. Subframe connectors, pulleys ps/alt hmm...

Since you guys seem to know more about the car than I do can you tell me anything I might need to know about how it was treated. Did this thing have the hell sprayed out of it. I searched the forums to read all of the postings and did not see anything about the gas or it going to the track but if you guys know any history it would be greatly appreciated.

98.5svt(formerly owned by svtedwardo420) Msds headers 3 inch exhaust aem intake carbonfiber hood carbonfiber"nascar" trunk b&m shifter sct tuner torsen t-2 lsd spec 2 clutch
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
if you bought the car from someone on the forum its probably been tracked especially if he used to be on the bottle, its probably been beaten some, but what most people forget, is that most people who mod cars also love them, so everything that they do wrong to them its negated by all the upkeep and whatnot most other people dont do.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Ha Ha Ha i mean come on guys tell him i had a 350 shot on it, hell find out sooner or later..... I had sprayed the car before a 75 shot of zex was fine for the car. and that was before i built the tranny , theres nothing to worry about spraying it again if you wish i still have the kit i think,but i might be using it to spray the mustang intercooler. I didnt really beat that car atall , as alot of you know yea i had my moments but it wasnt beat on all the time, no one puts all that money i did into a car to drive like a GRANNY , but doing xx down hill iN pa when i was going to drop it off may have been a little to much....hahahahahahaa once again i didnt do that....or did i POST SOME PICS OF THE RIDE I MISS IT

Edited out speed - Read Forum Rules please

Last edited by GTO Pete; 04/26/06 06:21 PM.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by SvtEdwardo420:
but doing xx down hill iN pa when i was going to drop it off may have been a little to much....hahahahahahaa

How where u able to do xx on a stock svt motor

Did the nascar wing help propell u to that xxmph victory

Last edited by GTO Pete; 04/26/06 06:22 PM.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
H
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
H
How much you want for the kit ? You can send it with the extra key and the H.O alternator. In return I'll send your class mug and the KING SIZE rolling papers you left in the passenger seat.

98.5svt(formerly owned by svtedwardo420) Msds headers 3 inch exhaust aem intake carbonfiber hood carbonfiber"nascar" trunk b&m shifter sct tuner torsen t-2 lsd spec 2 clutch
H
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
H
Hey leave my nascar spoiler alone I plan on being the first contour to lift the front tires.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Yea xx was easy with the zetec final drive and a 5 mile downhill in pa.lol it pegged the tack out. and man those papers had to be in there for so long ive been on probation for a year and havent touched any dope in like 360 days i do have your HO alternator and the key ill have to get that sent out,the nitrious like i said i might spray my intercooler on my mustang so well see

Last edited by GTO Pete; 04/26/06 06:22 PM.
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Hrtatac1:
Hey leave my nascar spoiler alone I plan on being the first contour to lift the front tires.

Ya'll know those are the driven ones, right?

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
H
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
H
Yes just making light of the downforce from my "nascar" spoiler

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard