Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1555992 04/22/06 01:14 PM
C
OP Offline
C
I am selling my Red SVT...76,000 miles 2 Adult owners always cared for..sythetic Etc. you know like a baby. The interior and exterior are excellent...never seen winter
Always covered. It is time to move on. Love it, definitely one of the best performance cars for the money...no doubt. I have driven many!
I have done some work that has enhanced the car..not crazy but nice..all work done my dealer Mechanic. DMD, Water Pump upgrade, K&N drop in, Steeda Short throw shifter, Yoko avs 100's, Bat springs, Koni Yellow adjustables, BAT rear sway Bar, Custom Exhaust mandrel bent all welded, with Magnaflo res. and mufflers..nice sound. Optimized Y-Pipe. Stazi Brakes all around. Awesome Stereo Alpine,polk DB7's One 12 in sealed box in trunk, Kenwood amps, Engine makes most of the music!
Car runs perfect must see and drive to see how nice! Owners manual,Certificate, and records. If you are looking for a low milage babied SVT this is a Great example!
Give Me a Call, PM or E-mail

Thanks for looking, Tom D.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Carter - this can't BE any easier ... post it in the NORTHEAST CEG CLASSIFIEDS !

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !

Link Copied to Clipboard