Next Thread
Print Thread
#1553970 04/20/06 01:11 PM
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Actually, the torch goes under the car! I'm getting my SFCs and modified y-pipe installed today. Next up....alignment and slap on my summer tires/wheels! Can't wait to get my baby in full summer dress.

1999 Contour SVT #1966/2760, Silver Frost/Midnight Blue Koni Kit, Mille Miglia MM-S rims, B&M shifter, Stazi mesh, SFCs, optimized Y-pipe & TB, SS break lines, K&N drop-in, Infinity Kappa speakers, MTX amp/sub
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I need to find a place around me to install my SFC, but I need to get home and paint them first ....

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
I've spent the last week painting mine....3 coats of gloss black Rustoleum on each side. I plan on touching them up every fall to repair scratches/nicks.

1999 Contour SVT #1966/2760, Silver Frost/Midnight Blue Koni Kit, Mille Miglia MM-S rims, B&M shifter, Stazi mesh, SFCs, optimized Y-pipe & TB, SS break lines, K&N drop-in, Infinity Kappa speakers, MTX amp/sub
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i will be painting mine with Eastwoods Rust Encapsulator.
garuanteed never to rust!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Nice, I'll have to check around for that stuff. We should have a "paint your SFC" meet some time!

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
you can find it at eastwood.com

they have tons of awesome stuff and decent prices.
i got the RE for free thru a promotion otherwise its $20 for a can!
but is has had awesome reviews.

i need to grind the welds on my SFCs and then clean the rust off and spray them
then have them installed.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard