Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
i normally leave my car at the garage in my office building, but last night i had a date with this chic so i drove to my apartment at 13th and Mass Ave. i have done this MANY of nights, mostly on the weekends. so there we are about 1:30am in bed and i hear this "WUMP" noise. i say to her, "damn, someone's car just got busted into. sucks for them". evidently i should have said sucks for me b/c at 8am when i come out, i have no rear passenger window. a guy in building says he saw some homeless P.O.S. throw a brick at my car TWICE and then he goes through it. the guy yells and chases him for a minute but lost him in an alley. he comes in and tells the front desk and they file a report yada yada yada. all that was taken was the emergency roadside kit. NOT the radio, NOT the 140 CD's, NOT the money in the middle part and NOT my iPod. so this P.O.S. dirtbag is going to make me have to get my door replaced b/c he was to f'ed up to correctly throw the brick through the window on the first try. here are some pics:

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:
i had a date with this chic so i drove to my apartment... 1:30am in bed... i say to her,

Sounds like overall it was a good night!!!

Sucks though... Some freakin' people... Good that your money and iPod are safe...

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by DanG:
i had a date with this chic so i drove to my apartment... 1:30am in bed... i say to her,

Yeah but was she worth it?

Beaten - 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege 29K <- broken hearted Daily/Weekend Beater - 1990 miata 138K - AutoX every weekend = Adult driven on weekends
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
dude that blows

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
You would look crazy running after a guy a hump in your
back and a woody

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by moxnix:

Yeah but was she worth it?

of course, i wouldn't have brought her home if she wasn't.......wait, who am i kidding? i still would have brought her home if she wasn't. be she is a really cool chic so yeah i would say it was worth it.

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J

Ohhh, funny funny Dan. That made me laugh.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
That sucks, man. Same thing happened to my old Caprice downtown. I can only imagine how pissed I'd be if it happened to my SVT.

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard