Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Barge Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I just got a new.. well new used.. Eclipse CD8051 and it doesn't work. It's got a couple scratches on it but I thought it would be fine.

I read the manual and think I might need an ESN cd or something.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Eclipse head units that have the esn feature are automatically locked when their power source is disconnected. If the seller can't provide you with the cd that was used for security, I believe the unit is useless.

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by Dr. Frankenbarge:
I just got a new.. well new used.. Eclipse CD8051 and it doesn't work. It's got a couple scratches on it but I thought it would be fine.

Pick up a best of billy joel vol 6 cd

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Quick_SVT:
Originally posted by Dr. Frankenbarge:

Pick up a best of billy joel vol 6 cd

ROFLMFAO!!!!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I can confirm that. the deck will be locked out if power has been disconnected and can only be opened if the very first cd put in the deck is inserted again. eclipse can not and will not help. in fact if you contact them about this issue with out proof that you were the original registered owner or proof that you purchase it from them it goes on to there dealer registry as a stolen deck and yes its used at all eclipse dealers

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I used to have a CD8051 it was the HOTNESS!!!

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Decepticon:
I used to have a CD8051 it was the HOTNESS!!!

Until somebody broke your car window and stole it. Man thats got to suck. I wonder if the burgalar will have trouble making the HU work, if thats the case w/ every Eclipse HU.

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
My friend just bought one, and the KEY cd is the weirdest thing ive ever heard. Its like some punk bulgarian band or something. Its funny but its a really good idea on their part. Sorry though!! If you were gonna steal it you could just cut into the constant and ground and hook up a 12 volt battery.....

97 V6 ATX 20,000 Miles alpine cda 9811 Alpine MRV-F357 hifonics brutus BX2000D 2 Kicker L7 15 I NEED GREY LEATHER DOOR PANELS!!!!!! Flip out monitor PS2 Spr-175a SPR-69LP SPR-57LS 60 Ft EDEAD
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Ohh ya i forgot!!!

I knew It was someone on the board Dr. Frankenbarge i want my headunit back!

B
Barge Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Decepticon:
Ohh ya i forgot!!!

I knew It was someone on the board Dr. Frankenbarge i want my headunit back!

Come to durkadurkastan and get it then punk...

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard