Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Dino doesn't know how to attack.

he barks at me though.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
What are the final plans for tomorrow. The forecast definitely says 48 degrees and raining. weather.com shows 100% chance of rain.

So does that mean noone is going to the WPI show?

Is there any room for 2 lonely souls with busted up 'Tours? Would it be all right if we stopped by for some pizza?

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I'm assuming that nobody is going to the car show. It's rather a shame that it's going to be a washout, I presume a bit of the funds were to help FSAE. As it stands I won't be at the parking lot waiting for anybody, so don't expect me there if you are still going

I'll probably stop by the parking lot to see who's there (if anybody) .. and then up to Lowell (probably arriving around 2 or 3).

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
This is the rain topic on the FSAE forums. (I don't know if you have to register to view it.)

http://users.wpi.edu/~fsae/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Events;action=print;num=1145632602

E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
must register.

house is open to all that want to come.

parking will have to be restricted to the street if the rain continues all night.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Looks like they had a slightly larger turnout in the afternoon - roughly 25 cars total.

Originally posted by Double-Dizzle (from WPI forums):
Pat deserves a huge thank you for all his efforts organizing the day as well as everyone else who showed up at 8 am and stuck around all day and kept it all going. It was really dissappointing this morning to see that much rain and have to have everyone say "ok, well what else can we do" and it really turned into a successful show despite the weather...I think at one point there were close to 30 vehicles at the show.

Next time we should plan a day and a rain day...then we can spend the morning of a sunny day setting up a show atmosphere a bit better and bringing out the FSAE cars and hopefully have more appropriate judges (Neil Owen Sky and I did what we could...but I'd still be happier with a few more senior faculty/staff members, or maybe invited guests as judges).

Well done guys, awesome show, I had a great time.

4 Cylinder Go went to the green Evo
6 Cylinder Go went to Pat's Maxima
8 Cylinder Go went to Jeff's TT Mustang
Other Go went to the Volvo...the 5 cylinder engine
Motorcycle Go and Best Motorcycle went to Kyle, he was the only guy on a bike to stick it out in the rain
Best Import went to the blue STI
Best Domestic went to the Camaro SS
Sleeper went to Pat's Integra
Best Engineered went to Josh's black Caddy
People's Choice went to Steve's Camo Pulsar

The people who's names I didn't list next to their awards...it's cause I don't know them cause they're not from WPI as far as I could tell...but their cars deserved what they won nonetheless.

It was fun meeting up at the house regardless of the weather. A bit scary driving home, torrential rain (the one and only condition I hate driving in: rain at night).

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
we enjoyed ourselves.
Nice seeing you guys again.
See ya at SZ too.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Thanks for letting us stop by. It was nice to see everyone again. ElKy is again a great host. Thanks for being nice to Tate; he enjoyed himself and LOVES Dino! He's already asked to play with him again.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by mean'tour:
Thanks for letting us stop by. It was nice to see everyone again. ElKy is again a great host. Thanks for being nice to Tate; he enjoyed himself and LOVES Dino! He's already asked to play with him again.

He's going to have to. You left his jacket at Elky's house.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
we enjoyed ourselves.
Nice seeing you guys again.
See ya at SZ too.

holla holla holla

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1