Next Thread
Print Thread
#1551070 04/17/06 01:58 AM
D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Hey guyz their is a car show on April 29th at the Lancaster Event center and just wanted to let you know it would be good to see a couple other tours at the show!!

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Damn I would go but I had already made plans to go to the local all SVT meet.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261912&page=1&pp=25

btw, I see you made it over to CEG you'll find alot of useful info over here.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Disregard my last post, I had a brain fart and noticed that the dates are different by a week. I will see if I will be able to make it, where is the Lancaster Event center at anyways?

Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by dpa43:
Disregard my last post, I had a brain fart and noticed that the dates are different by a week. I will see if I will be able to make it, where is the Lancaster Event center at anyways?

It is 4100 North 84th street in lincoln nebraska. What part of nebraska are you from? Registration is 5 bucks now at local Advanced auto parts or 10 bucks day of show. I have alot of work to do and alot of cleaning before the show. Let me know we should get in touch I am always up for new ideas on the cars!!

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
I'll see if I can make it our not, might have to go to traffic school to get a ticket erased. I am actually located in Omaha. There is not to many of of around here. There is ChiliSVT who lives up by me and Davo who has since been banned from here, i believe he still lives in Lincoln. There is also SpeedDemon who also lives in Omaha, he has the very nice paintjob on his. To bad he hasn't got it running yet. He's always good to go for a car show.

Link Copied to Clipboard