Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:
Doesnt look like a T-Red but it looks bad ass. Why didnt you fill in the hole were the badge/side markers go....

Cant wait to see it in person matt.

Yup, its TR. I think it the cheap shop camera that makes it look copper, or it might just be cause it was under neon lights. In person its alot darker.
I didnt fill in the side marker cause a LED side marker goes there. I bought it with a lit maker and going to reinstall it. Check my sig for the cardomain before pics. Just wait it hasnt even been wet sanded and buffed yet....I cant wait!

98 CSVT some mods..but not alot http://www.cardomain.com/id/dukeofshosvt Have Questions About Headlight Projectors Or LED Tailights...Ask The Godfather... http://www.chicagoceg.com
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Looks sweet man, I hope you make it out to SZ!

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
looks great, your boys got skillz.
i was hoping you were going to say that it wasn't t-red, it looks awesome as a burnt copper color.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Fresh paint.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by Me ted:
i was hoping you were going to say that it wasn't t-red, it looks awesome as a burnt copper color.

I feel the same.
But t-red looks like jollyranchers to me, so either way, Ima be lickin

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

I feel the same.

I know what I'm paintin'!!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Bk4293L:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

I feel the same.

I know what I'm paintin'!!!!

Ah ha you get sloppy seconds...they said they would like mine first!

98 CSVT some mods..but not alot http://www.cardomain.com/id/dukeofshosvt Have Questions About Headlight Projectors Or LED Tailights...Ask The Godfather... http://www.chicagoceg.com
Y
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Y
thats awesome. How long does it take to prep/paint, I've been considering getting my car repainted Silver Frost, i have 1 door thats a different shade because its from a different 'tour, and i have one door with horrible body work that needs to be smoothed out and its a 3rd shade of silver.

'99 SilFro SE V6 MTX Alpine CDA-9833, 12" L7, Pioneer 6x8's, Fidanza Short Throw, K&N Drop-In, Spec1 Clutch/Flywheel, WR Headers / Y-Pipe, TBz Cat, PRT Roll Resistors Mods in queue: Trubendz Res. Magnaflow Ex. SVT UIM/LIM/Opt.TB
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
omfg that is hott!!

but please lose the SVT decal, you have keep that paint clean and decal free or whatever that SVT thing is..

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard