Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Okay, Roger is now officially coming and we need someone to go head to head with him during the Show N Shine for the best wax competition. He will be sporting Pinnacle and Klasse products. I need someone thats representing Zaino or Meguiars preferably. The car will be divided right down the middle with pinstripe tape so each person has their area to work with. A plaque will be given away to the winner. Im going to look into getting a small tent to keep the car under, to keep it in the shade. Any takers? I only need one person.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
I only have 1 zaino product and 1 meguiars product..

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
What is the color and what kind of condition is the paint on the car in?

I don't mean to step on anybody's toes but I think that Meguiar's would be blown right out of the water when going up against Pinnacle, especially if the car was a darker color. I think that Zaino would be a much fairer matchp against Klasse and Pinnacle.

If you wanted to do a OTC battle (Meg's vs. Mothers) I would consider being part of this representing Mothers.

"Sound Quality Loud" SVT 1998.5 Silver CSVT
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
yeah, I need to be in a wax contest with Roger just like I need to be in an Aussie accent contest w/ Stazi . . .

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by SQLSVT:

I don't mean to step on anybody's toes but I think that Meguiar's would be blown right out of the water when going up against Pinnacle, especially if the car was a darker color. I think that Zaino would be a much fairer matchp against Klasse and Pinnacle.

If you wanted to do a OTC battle (Meg's vs. Mothers) I would consider being part of this representing Mothers.

Also, if I or someone were to go into this match, can they use say Poorboys Natty Blue wax against Pinnacle or Klasse? because poorboys would do MUCH better with a darker colored car...

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by GetLucky151�©:
Originally posted by SQLSVT:

Also, if I or someone were to go into this match, can they use say Poorboys Natty Blue wax against Pinnacle or Klasse? because poorboys would do MUCH better with a darker colored car...

I agree...I think Natty's Blue would be a good matchup against Pinnacle Souveran. Although, with money being no object I still would go with Pinnacle on a dark color.

Anyways though, I am not looking at this event as being a "mano a mano" competition as say a drag race is. But rather a chance to put comprable products on the same car to display what they look like so that those in attendance can make a more informed decision as to what would appeal to them when they want to detail their car.

"Sound Quality Loud" SVT 1998.5 Silver CSVT
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
We can do whatever you guys want. Im thinking right now that my brothers car will be used.. We just picked up the car this winter and its definetly in need of some paint care. Ill be sure to clay bar it before the event.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
im gonna just wax my car and go off and meet and see other cars..lol..im not in to win

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
im gonna just wax my car and go off and meet and see other cars..lol..im not in to win

Me too

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
alright folks, Ive got a Zaino competitor.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard