Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
anyone need anything while i'm down there? i dont have much left,eo rims,pre98 se trunk lid,msds y pipe,customcougars cold air extension pipe..nima ps and alt pulleys,SCT superchip...parting out midnight blue svt interior too,bullet fuel door,center piece is painted gloss black

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
If you guys need it, I can take anything you want from chris and you can just pay him, if that works. I will hold onto the parts until the next meet ya come to, since he is going back to ny.

Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
sounds good,or i was going to just say i could leave them in york at my aunts,but dougs idea is cool too

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Dude, I can never figure out who you are for like 4 post cause your name is always changing. If that ypipe is around in a couple weeks when I get home, we can bolt in on my ride and do the UIM cleaning. BTW, somebody around syracuse is rumored to have the vortech kit, and it might be forsale. If its got the most recent update on the jackshaft, I'm gonna try and buy it. Then maybe we'll have a race.

Last edited by acammer; 04/14/06 05:20 AM.

Current Ride: 1998 Contour SVT - T-Red, Res. Delete, K&N under the hood, broken side skirt at passenger rear jackpoint. Its FOR SALE, see the classifieds.
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
let me know....someone pm'd me last night and said that they were taking it...i'm getting rid of the turbo probe and moving up a few years to a 93gt...not a turbo,but still a good puller none the less,if you go to streetfire.net,and type in the word probe,he has a couple of videos of his car beating a probe with the klze j spec 2.5l,its a 200hp version of the probe engine,that we didnt get

Link Copied to Clipboard