Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
go look at the pre98 thread in the astetics forum....98 grand prix bumper is hotter then any mirko out there.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by supertouringmike:

No diss'n the old tours

Yeah!!! I will smoke you SVT'ers with my amazing se cam and lower compression!

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Yummy Mummy:
Last one was sold about 9 years ago. How many still hihgly mod them here? 5 of us? Those that own them are HS kids with no money. And dumping $ into a pre98 zetec.

HEY!!!

I was once a HS kid with a 95 Zetec Contour... I wouldn't of junked it if the paint wasn't so horribly screwed up...

But now I'm an HS kid with a 05 Taurus

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
It's not fair! No matter how many times the "Effort' is made to get the Pre-98 Splitter done it doesn't happen. Why,I'll tell you why! Not enough of you 95-97 owners are willing to put out some Cash for something most of us would like and will only be made if WE GET ER'DONE.............

you've answered your own question. Until enough people plunk down money to get them made, then it ain't gonna happen. For all intensive purposes, this platform is dead. It's sad, and there will be enthusiasts around for years, but some stuff just isn't going to happen for you.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
because a splitter for pre-98's would look like crap, the bumper is too high off the ground. By the time you get a splitter big enough and fit right to make it look good you might as well have molded a SVT front.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
and btw, 80% of posters in this thread are pre-98 owners

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
how about you take the little air dam, for lack of a better discription, off a Mystique and add it to the contour bumper? its alittle something at least and iirc todras did this a long time ago before he got his molded pre98 SVT front bumper

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
How about these? I have a set I'll sell ya...

and get a set of support rods...

IMO...these will only look good on the non-SVT's

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
It's not fair! No matter how many times the "Effort' is made to get the Pre-98 Splitter done it doesn't happen.

why on earth you'd spend money modding your old zetec over the porsche is beyond me.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by MxRacer:
It's not fair! No matter how many times the "Effort' is made to get the Pre-98 Splitter done it doesn't happen.

why on earth you'd spend money modding your old zetec over the porsche is beyond me.

You Hush!!! I'm trying to make a buck here...

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard