Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
PDXSVT Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Marty: Pardon me for not saying so earlier, but thanks for posting the photo. Pat is jealous, and wants to know if you could take a picture like that of his Cobra at PIR after he gets his clutch upgrade installed.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
That was an amazing picture. Can I twist your arm for more?

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
P
PDXSVT Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Mike: did you ever get matched up with the black SRT-4? That guy was having so much trouble trying to hook up, it would have been easy getting a picture of a contour beating one off the line. And did you catch the name of the guy with the soon-to-be-turbo'd Focus who knows Qbert?

Thank goodness Marty did not take video shots. With his good resolution, somebody would read lips on missed shifts, not good for a family-suitable forum.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by PDXSVT:
Thank goodness Marty did not take video shots. With his good resolution, somebody would read lips on missed shifts, not good for a family-suitable forum.

So true

I never matched up with the Neon. I ran several with the Focus...can't remember his name, but Qbert helped put his struts on...and his plates said FOCI. I also ran several with the SHO with all the mods...that thing was fast! Sorry guys...I'm so bad with names!

I look forward to really beating on mine when all is fixed up. I think I'm with you on the Spec Stage 2. That held down really nice until we started hot lapping. Hearing that it's not acting up now has me totally sold.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Marty: Pardon me for not saying so earlier, but thanks for posting the photo. Pat is jealous, and wants to know if you could take a picture like that of his Cobra at PIR after he gets his clutch upgrade installed.

No problem -- glad you like it! Let me know when Pat's gonna be down there and I should be able to come down and shoot a few for him too. I'm planning on going to Spring Zing, so I'll be gone for a week before and a week after the weekend of the 20th-21st.

Originally posted by shotwell:
That was an amazing picture.

Thanks!

Originally posted by shotwell:
Can I twist your arm for more?

Ouch. My arm.

I took the liberty of editing-out the extra third brake light in the second picture.

LOL!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard