Next Thread
Print Thread
M
muntus Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Anyone rocking the LC-1 wideband O2 sensor from Innovate Motorsports? It seems like a sweet setup for the price, although somewhat less fancy compared to the LM-1. I'd be interested in using this, or something similar, with a Greddy E-manage for fine tuning.

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
There's a few - warmonger being one I can remember. I'm going to be getting one myself eventually.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
do u need a wide band to get a dyno tune? or would it just help out.

G/f's black 99se sport 5 speed 2 1/2 test pipe-custom cat back 3 single tip cai with kn3530 safc optimized tb 8mm plug wires spec stage 1 clutch svt front bumper
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by pimpdcontour:
do u need a wide band to get a dyno tune? or would it just help out.

No they can do that for you. This would be for a street tune. I kinda wish I had gotten this model, but o well.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
So with the LC-1...you could plug it directly into say an Xcal2 and you wouldn't have to have the display unit that comes with the LM-1 kit?

Basically the LC-1 is an LM-1 kit without the big display? If this is the case that would be sweet. Cause i prolly wouldn't use the display that came with the LM-1 kit anyways since anytime i would use it it would be joined by the Xcal2.

How would the LC-1 plug up to the laptop? USB cable? Maybe i should e-mail Innovative...

1999 Cougar V6 MTX SVT UIM/LIM/65mm TB, I/H/E, Fidanza/SPEC III/Torsen, Koni/GC's, 19" Icon wheels w/ Pirelli rubber, NX Wet Kit
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by 99cougar:
So with the LC-1...you could plug it directly into say an Xcal2 and you wouldn't have to have the display unit that comes with the LM-1 kit?

Basically the LC-1 is an LM-1 kit without the big display? If this is the case that would be sweet. Cause i prolly wouldn't use the display that came with the LM-1 kit anyways since anytime i would use it it would be joined by the Xcal2.

How would the LC-1 plug up to the laptop? USB cable? Maybe i should e-mail Innovative...

You have to splice into the analog cable that comes with the Xcal2 iirc!

Then you can use the livelink and datalog with the AFR.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard