Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Is there a way just to get the HVAC, I have the gauge faces already and missing the HVAC.

Can you make it match these...

Its a reverse style glow, haven't found them for my car at any site. The glowing speedo numbers are actually a bit bluer than the pic shows.

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
P
OP Offline
P
I could make you a reverse indiglo set similar to the one pictured. Reverse indiglo would be an extra $30. I am also limited in how I can make them. Small abojects, text, lines, etc. won't show up well if at all. The km/h on the gauges you pictured MIGHT be to small so I'd have to make the text larger so it would show up at night.

These are pictures of my very first prototypes of reverse indiglo. The ones I send you won't be blurry like the ones in the picture. And no, the white doesn't show up yellow, I made it do that on purpose.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Panther37:
I am also limited in how I can make them. Small abojects, text, lines, etc. won't show up well if at all. The km/h on the gauges you pictured MIGHT be to small so I'd have to make the text larger so it would show up at night.

That was the problem with my S&H guages... the km/h part lights up as one big blob instead of the detailed numbers.

Wouldn't be a big deal, if I wasn't...

<---- here!

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Panther37:
I could make you a reverse indiglo set similar to the one pictured. Reverse indiglo would be an extra $30. I am also limited in how I can make them. Small abojects, text, lines, etc. won't show up well if at all. The km/h on the gauges you pictured MIGHT be to small so I'd have to make the text larger so it would show up at night.

[image]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7061/img06209dn.th.jpg[/image] [image]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5749/img06180aw.th.jpg[/image]
These are pictures of my very first prototypes of reverse indiglo. The ones I send you won't be blurry like the ones in the picture. And no, the white doesn't show up yellow, I made it do that on purpose.

All I need is the HVAC panel with the reverse glow style, the pics are just for reference of what I want to see on the HVAC, I don't need the gauge faces.

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
P
OP Offline
P
I can do just the HVAC panel. It would be $40. I'd also need the scan of it as well.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard