Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1544961 04/09/06 12:10 AM
2000GT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
What turbo kit is this or is it custom???

Ebay links

Thanks so much

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Non-I/C, water injection, & trying to use a suck-through MAF as a blow-through... That's a custom job. Not a very good one, by the look of it...

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Come drive it . . . Its fast, its water injected and works great. Dont talk $hit when you dont know how well it works. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
2000GT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
is it your car????

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I think it is, everything matches up. The Colorado no emissions testing, the for sale post in his signature. I think he might be the culprit.

3L process done
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by BlackwidowSVTT:
Dont talk $hit when you dont know how well it works.

Bruised ego much? The question was "custom or not". I answered, and at the risk of editorializing, I gave advice based on my experience and knowledge. The design is inferior to ADCs liquid intercooled design or the custom FMIC jobs we've seen (not counting the one Trevor got bent over with) and will have driveability issues over time- Nature of the MAF type and forcing it into a mode it doesn't support, especially how close it is to the throttle body.

And, if you're the seller, you're biased.

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by DanG:

Bruised ego much? The question was "custom or not". I answered, and at the risk of editorializing, I gave advice based on my experience and knowledge. The design is inferior to ADCs liquid intercooled design or the custom FMIC jobs we've seen (not counting the one Trevor got bent over with) and will have driveability issues over time- Nature of the MAF type and forcing it into a mode it doesn't support, especially how close it is to the throttle body.

who else has FMIC's besides the one that trevor has?

Cougar is no more, parts for sale. Built escape 3.0 w/ 8.5:1 pistons, PnP heads, ovalport/mazda6 cams, SVT manifolds, the works entire car for sale PM me if you want a part!!!
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by DanG:

Dang, he's touchy eh? Sounds like another Turbo Guy popping on here recently.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
that car is going in so many directions.. wow..

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
So why are you selling it?

Greg

2000 Silver Turbo CSVT (((FOR SALE, PM me! $12K))) 1999 Vibrant White Cougar
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard