Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
OK - It is now official - I am starting a group buy on the updated camber plates for the SPC camber plate kit. These are twice as thick as the SPC plates, and will not bend or deform like the originals tend to do. These are a PRT design (pole120), with an honorable mention going out to Thinkmoto. These are basically the same plates that were offered a while back in this post. I am offering a powdercoating service in this package as well - there should be more than enough colors available to keep everyone happy. The pricing for the bare plates also remains unchanged from the previous run.

Pricing for a set (2 plates) is:

For the US:

Bare Machined: $40
Powdercoated Black: $50
Powdercoated Color of Choice â??? â??Standardâ? or â??Specialtyâ? Colors listed here: $55
Add $3 for Hi-Tech or Iridescent colors (use above link) since they involve multi stage colors and curing process.

For the Canucks:

Bare Machined: $50
Powdercoated Black: $60
Powdercoated Color of Choice â??? â??Standardâ? or â??Specialtyâ? Colors listed here: $65
Add $3 for Hi-Tech or Iridescent colors (use above link) since they involve multi stage colors and curing process.

These prices include shipping. Please note for custom colors - place your orders as soon as possible so I ensure that I have the color in stock before I receive the parts. Otherwise your parts will be delayed the time it takes for my supplier to ship the powder to me.

I will also knock off $5 for orders of 2 sets or more.

Lead time on these will be 3-4 weeks (From the date of this post and not of your order) until I have them all in my hand and ready to ship. I will ship immediately upon receiving. These will arrive with plenty of time to have these on your car for Spring Zing!!

Payments can be sent via Paypal to copocraig@hotmail.com .

Please include your shipping information and your CEG screen name. If you want them powdercoated, clearly state the color you would like based on the color selections here. For additional information please PM or email me. I can also provide sample images of actual powdercoated parts (if I have done the colors) if anyone is curious what the colors look like. I will keep this post updated with a list as purchases are confirmed, and as they are paid for.

Black Powdercoated Plates:

Black Powdercoated Plate Installed (using OEM rubber grommet)

CAD design:

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
What material are the plates made from?

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
interested but prob won't pop for it. I'm 50/50

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
G
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
G
I might do it. How bad are the ones that come with the kit exactly?

Thanks, Jonathan Baker http://gi8u2racing.cougardb.com
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Mild Steel (1020).

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Might there be another upgrade to stainless steel?

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Does it come with the nuts like in the pic?

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Just the plates - the nuts come with the camber kit so you should already have those.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Do the prices listed include shipping?

Tom '00 Cougar '95 Mark VIII
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Sure does - Anywhere in North America.