Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/home_n.asp?dir=detail&id=952

Honestly, I would love to see this thing in action... I highly doubt it does anything at all, But im interested in seeing it work. I would totaly try it if I didnt have to pay anything for it. Anybody ever seen one on a car before?

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Laugh all you want but Brad Noon ran one on his 2.5 SE and ran in the 14's at one of the first SZing's. Beat all the SVT's at the track.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
The Thomas Knight one actually looked somewhat promising. It had three starter motors connected to an Eaton M45 blower.

I wouldn't touch the one in the link. It looks like a pretty version of the bilge pump models. Also, the power required to actually drive an electric supercharger is freakin' insane. They don't mention jack about current draw.

**EDIT**

ROTFLMAO!!!! I just read the detailed specs. It draws 2.2 amps. My blower motor in my dash probably moves more air. What a joke.

BTW, somebody should have said that they put one of these on their car for an April Fool's day joke.

**EDIT**

BP

Last edited by ButtonPuncher; 04/04/06 10:09 PM.

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard