Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Same thing happened to me. The Ford dealer said SVT are not covered, I called Ford they told me the same thing.

98 T Red SVT CF hood and trunk, Vogtland springs, KYB struts, 8mm wires, KKM intake, BAT intake pipe, resonator removed, Steeda Short Throw, JVC MP3/WMA head unit, Alpine Type-S surround, 2 10in, Kicker subs, Soundstream amp,
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Mod-Deth:
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by Bridge:
All the same you would have deserved multiple trout slaps if you had paid $700 for springs from the dealer.

Heres some for even thinking about it!!

Next time they quote you something crazy like that check the aftermarket and save yourself some cash!!

yea, for 700 bucks you could get the Full Koni kit

Yeah..too bad he said $700 Canadian

Yeah, thats only like US$39.95

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
well that is to bad ford didn't warranty your SVT. but i seem to be getting things fixed for free. i sure hope they didn't look a recall for non SVT contours and are giving me non SVT springs. i don't think they would do that but you never know what they are thinking some times. the parts a suppose to be comeing in tommorow finally. should be fixed tommorow as well. if no i am going to be mad. taking over a week for them to get things fixed seems like a long time to me.

i am definatly going to ask them if there are any other recalls out for my car. you would think that they would have pulled up all of the recalls but who knows.

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by SoundQ SVT:
Originally posted by Mod-Deth:
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by Bridge:
All the same you would have deserved multiple trout slaps if you had paid $700 for springs from the dealer.

Heres some for even thinking about it!!

Next time they quote you something crazy like that check the aftermarket and save yourself some cash!!

yea, for 700 bucks you could get the Full Koni kit

Yeah..too bad he said $700 Canadian

Yeah, thats only like US$39.95

hey the Canadian dollar has been doing pretty well as of lately so i wouldn't start braging to much about you dollar yet. it is still better but not amazingly. but i don't want to start and argument on whos dollar is stronger.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard