Got my front 4 bolt LCA's done today. Both. The guy who did it charged me 160.00 80 bucks a side..had a beer and watched my mechanic do it. ..new install from NIMA set. Had to remove 3 tranny bolts from topside fender to lift tranny a couple inches to get the grinder in there to cut the Driver side bolts. First Mount on old LCA PIN BUSHING was BENT! No wonder why my car was knocking like someone was at the door. Last one close to firewall was in and out. Bolt PASS side under CV AXLE BOOT came out no prob (had to talk dirty to it)Reinstall was easy too for that bolt. The 2nd BOLT under TRANNY CASE on new LCA is pretty close now. Gonna plasma it off a wee bit later on, but had SOME room to breathe. No rub yet. Bushings wobbled from old ones like a fat girl putting on spandex. Alignment is out of wack, said hed give me a free alignment on monday at his shop. Job time took 1.5 hours. WOW, is all i can say. You NEED to do your LCA's when you are able, trust me youll be happy. Clover Leafs are a lil more fun now. 165,xxx on my 98 SVT. No more front end knock. Yessss.

1998 Contour Svt Born 5/12/97 #897 of 6535 Those who think, are conquered, Those who act, conquer.