Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Seeing as its a Northeast event, i was wonder if any of you guys were planning on going to go to this event. It's may 5-7. Details can be found at http://carsatcarlisle.com/pands/details.asp . Im supposed to be going with about 15 or so cars so if anyone wants to get in on this let me know or something, because im sure its going to be a fun time.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
IM GOIN TO THAT ONE BUT BROTHER IM ONLY 45 MIN AWAY FROM THE FAIRGROUNDS. WHAT DAY ARE YA HEADIN IN?

Youngest Retirey Ever
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Please , please , please , please take the "caps lock" button off . Thank you !

I'd like to see the event , but doubt I'll get to go .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Are there ever any contour meets on are side of the state that you know of?

Youngest Retirey Ever
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Christine is trying to set up a frisbee golf meet pretty near to you :

CLICKY , CLICKY

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I already PM'd him about the meet.
Don't forget, I work fast.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
You are quick as a bunny , Christine !

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
I'm headed down there from the Niagara Falls area heh, bit of a drive, but o well its fun driving during the night. We are leaving Friday night and gettin in on Satuday morning, who know maybe ill see some of you there. Look for cars that have street element at the top of the windshields, thats what we have. Hope to see some of you guys down there

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I'll be there all weekend. I'm leaving IUP on Friday afternoon and I'll be there til Sunday. Not sure what the name of the hotel we're staying at is, but I'll get back to you all on that. I know its like a mile from the fair grounds. If you see a black E0 parked with a blue WRX and a black WRX (says Impresive on the windshield) that would be me. Or PM me and I'll give you my cell # to get in touch with me.

98.5 SVT E0 Black/Midnight Blue All stock for now except the Cross Drill & Slotted Rotors and the Pioneer/Eclipse/Audiobahn system......more to come in the future.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I was planning on going, but since gas prices are the way they are, i had to make some cuts to my show schedule, and it was between this and the All Ford Nationals. And i would much rather be there.
I went to M2 last year, same show basically. It was nice, but the judging was way off. you get a point for every bolt on and that was pretty much it. Even if the car was in BAD taste, it won. I spent so much time detailing every corner of my car, and they could have cared less.
I got discouraged, and did a little less detailing at a big local show, and was told i would have one if i had been a little more thorough with detailing. SOB!

anyways, it was a good show overal with a lot of nice cars. If i had the money i would be there.

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard