Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Hi looking for a svt contour grill i had a part of a tire on the highway smash my grill to peaces no damage to anything else just that just checking if anyone might have a extra laying around or a connection in getting one cheaper then the dealer !!!!

98.5 SVT CONTOUR silver 17 inch millenium grey rim's and touring wing lowered and custom interior paint intake and gage pods and exaust and so on and so on
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
you are in soooo luck.. I just put in a new grille with an elky mesh :P so I have my old grille lying around.. but it has a nice mesh in it.. so its yours (cheap) if you want it .. send me a PM and I will send you a pick or two :P

98 Contour V6 MTX CTA Exhaust/CTA Intake/MSDS Y-pipe/Bat Handling Kit/Predator Alarm/Spec1 Clutch Kit/SVT Flywheel/G Assurances Fix your car yourself "It's not a UFO." Todras
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
that would be great i deff would like to get that off you here is my email so we can get in touch bozman91@hotmail.com

98.5 SVT CONTOUR silver 17 inch millenium grey rim's and touring wing lowered and custom interior paint intake and gage pods and exaust and so on and so on

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard