Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I saw an SVT with E0 wheels in the Geisler's parking lot in Agawam yesterday. Anyone from here?

And since I haven't posted in probably 2 years let me re-introduce myself (since I doubt anyone really remembers who I am). My name is Phil and I'm from Chicopee, MA. I drive a black 2000 SVT if you couldn't guess from my name.
How has everyone been the last couple years?

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Hey! I've been wondering about you.
There's another screenname on here that I always think is you (and now I can't remember what that one is heh).

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
welcome back.
what color was the car you saw?

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
There's another screenname on here that I always think is you (and now I can't remember what that one is heh).

Mark - Y2KSVT ?

And Phil - I hope that your sig is no longer correct .. if so you should sell that DMD to someone who actually will put it on ..

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by Rouar:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Mark - Y2KSVT ?

And Phil - I hope that your sig is no longer correct .. if so you should sell that DMD to someone who actually will put it on ..

lol no way he'll get the full $118 back for it though.

and no, not Mark. I'm not that stoopid.
It's one of those longer screennames, but with less capital letters.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
It was black. I guess I Should have said that in my first post huh. Does anyone still have that DMD? I figured it would have been resold by now. I know I probably wouldn't have kept someone else's stuff laying around my place for 3 friggen years. Next time you guys have a meet or get together it I'll make sure I actually show up. It would be good to actually meet you guys at some point in time.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i thinkit is in my garage, along with the bolt and washer!
i will have to look, but i do think i rememebr moving it.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
How much do I owe you for storage fees?

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
just come pick the friggin thing up!
haha
i almost sold it a couple of times.

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard