P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by dubkatz:
Originally posted by Marky:
Car looks great Paul. Is Fast Eddie still planning on selling too? Haven't heard from him in a while.

The muther F'er bought the car like two weeks ago!!! Is he high?!?!? Its the cleanest csvt this side of the mississippi. And Paul, I want your rims. We got to figure out a way to make it happen.

Well, since Eddie bought it he has put in about $4k last I heard. Replaced the steering column, entire tranny was rebuilt with the usuals (Torsen, Focus shift tower, upgraded shifter forks, Spec 1, etc...), replaced a leaking CV boot, clutch safety switch, and probably some other stuff I can't remember. Plus, its not like he would be paying for the new car

I may have sold the car as of today... the first person who came to look at it is interested and has it at a dealer right now being inspected. So you may be out of luck as far as the rims go. However, as much as I like them, they are a royal pain to keep polished.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by dubkatz:
Car looks great Paul. Is Fast Eddie still planning on selling too? Haven't heard from him in a while.

The muther F'er bought the car like two weeks ago!!! Is he high?!?!? Its the cleanest csvt this side of the mississippi. And Paul, I want your rims. We got to figure out a way to make it happen.

I understand he bought it last May(63,375 miles) and the previous and original owner experienced no problems since(ok the DPFE was replaced)it was purchased for $19,995.00 in Jan.'99. I actually drove it once or twice the engine seemed pretty crisp, and the car seemed to be in fair shape for an E1 built in May of '98, but what do I know. BTW Harley you will never get those rims.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
BTW Harley you will never get those rims.

Why you called dibs?

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
No, but I do think they look great and would look even better on a Tred SVT ... in San Diego.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Well, it looks like it is sold. I don't know if that makes me happy or sad, but anyway the guy is supposed to drop off the money today or tomorrow.

He took it to Mossy Ford to get inspected and the results were kind of funny.

First the said that the suspension may be a little worn (Gee, 95k mi on stock suspension, shocking...)
They mentioned an oil leak (which includes about two drips every 5k mi)
Low front brake pads (a good 50% left)
Possible new front rotors (10k mi old and perfectly smooth)
Possible low battery (6 months old and perfect voltage)
A slightly worn CV boot (what is slight worn?)

Anyway, it seemed like they had a hard time finding actual problems and felt like they had to justify the money they charge. So I just took a couple hundred off of the price and said the heck with it, I need to move on. I'll be driving the little Focus for the next couple of months until I buy a new bike and renew my M1 license.

P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
No, but I do think they look great and would look even better on a Tred SVT ... in San Diego.

I don't think they will be looking to sell the rims, but I will mention it to them if you would like.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by path914:

I don't think they will be looking to sell the rims, but I will mention it to them if you would like.

Thanks, they probably would cry about the condition of my tires so don't bother. As long as that 9' tall lumberjack doesn't get them I'm happy.

P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by path914:

Thanks, they probably would cry about the condition of my tires so don't bother. As long as that 9' tall lumberjack doesn't get them I'm happy.

LMAO

P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Its official, I have sold may car! Sad to see her go but after 4 years and 70k mi+ it is time to move on. I will still be here on the site, but probably not on a daily basis as I have been. I will also suggest giving up moderator priviledges to someone else.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
As long as that 9' tall lumberjack doesn't get them I'm happy.

*deleted*

Last edited by path914; 04/03/06 01:51 PM.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard