Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Unfortunately, the time has come for me to sell my tour as well. With an upcoming wedding and lots of moving around the world in the next couple of years, I just don't have a need or space for my car anymore. I will most likely be buying another motorcycle to replace the car as it will be easier for me (cost, space, etc...). Ad has been posted in the classifieds. Would prefer to sell to a local buyer.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I feel you, for me it was the matinence ont he ctsv...Since BMW's have 4 year free mantinence, it works out well.

its used, but hey, its still got warranty. and im sorta drifting out of the modding feeling. maybe later down the line.

But on a side note, the CSVT is going to a close frined of mine, so it will still be out for meets and stuff.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Lupe, I understand...

Fortunately, the maintainence on my car has been pretty mild. With the exception of the few months late last year where I couldn't find a decent mechanic to figure out an electrical issue that I was having (which was eventually resolved in 2 hours once I found someone who knew WTH they were doing), my car has been trouble free for all of the 70k+ miles I've put on it.

For me, I have a free car that I can use to commute to school with until I move in August and no longer have the same motivation to build up my tour that I once had. With all the money I save on car payments and insurance, I'm hoping to save up some money for my wedding next year and whatever else comes up. Plus, I think I'll probably end up getting another motorcycle to play with on the weekends (been regretting selling my old CBR for years now...).

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Cool...it was getting hard for me to to do regular maintnence.....I don't trust any mechanics to do it properly (and affordabley) so i do it myself. But recently its taking its toll as my business and personal life have been really busy. And since i work for BMW, i can just drop it of at my work for service, then pick it up after work.

So it becomes easier.

Path, i hope you don;t leave CEG....i know im not, and congrats on your wedding.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
man, path, i really like your car but im not big on the tan interior tours. too much to switch it all out for midnight blue any chance you'd be interested in selling the wheels seperately?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Car looks great Paul. Is Fast Eddie still planning on selling too? Haven't heard from him in a while.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by svt4stv:
man, path, i really like your car but im not big on the tan interior tours. too much to switch it all out for midnight blue any chance you'd be interested in selling the wheels seperately?

Funny as I was trying to buy your car not too long ago...

No plans to part out anything from the car yet, especially since I no longer have the stock wheels to replace mine.

P
path914 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by Marky:
Car looks great Paul. Is Fast Eddie still planning on selling too? Haven't heard from him in a while.

Thanks Mark, I haven't heard from Eddie lately so I don't know what his plans are.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Eddie drove past me yesterday, so i suppose he still has his car for now.

3L process done
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Marky:

The muther F'er bought the car like two weeks ago!!! Is he high?!?!? Its the cleanest csvt this side of the mississippi. And Paul, I want your rims. We got to figure out a way to make it happen.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard