Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
W
Well, I did a stupid move and smacked my passener side mirror and broke off the outer edge of the housing. Luckily I didn't break anything else. Anywho, anybody have a lead on a Silver Frost passenger side mirror in good condition (i.e.- no chips/scratches)??

If I had a champagne or white 'tour I could have purchased many of them off Ebay. Only silver one on there had chips and scratches...I don't want to have to have it painted. TIA.

98 E1 SVT Contour - Original Owner <-- $5500 obo. 86 SVO Mustang
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Hey dude if your plate is the same as your screen name then I saw you driving through Barrington a long ass time ago, like maybe 5 years ago! I always remembered that plate on a silver csvt.

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
You're so full of it Charlie....

Next weekend I'm thinking about hitting the junkyard...I'll keep my eyes peeled.....

...Or check this out....

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
No duders I am serious!!! I saw a csvt with that license plate like 4 or 5 years ago, I think it was silver or black.

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by hrsepwrdrms:
No duders I am serious!!! I saw a csvt with that license plate like 4 or 5 years ago, I think it was silver or black.

Well...If you say so.......

Where about in Streamwood are you from man, theres a couple of CSVT's right off of Laurel......I talked to the guy in the silver one for a bit, and I think his brother-in-law owns the black one.

Theres also a black SE usually parked near the Walgreens on irving with SVT rims on her....

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
W
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
W
Yes, it is Silver and my plates are "What V8" and they have been on the car since May 1998. I have lived in Streamwood since ~'99, near Schaumburg & East Ave. Started hanging out with folks like Steve Jenkins, Junior etc and the CCEG many moons ago. Remember the Victor Ford meets?? Just been mainly driving the car since.

Most days you will find me commuting back and forth to Palatine. I haven't been to one of the Hooters meets in probably 3 or so years. I am trying to clean the little beast up now that it will be going on the 'For Sale' block in a couple of weeks.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I knew that I had seen your plate before!!!

M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
ive seen u around too. I have a silver one and im in streamwood but if my mirror is missing i will come hunt u down!

Justin 98 Contour SVT 95 Probe GT (pro Wart-Hog driver in Halo 2) haha
W
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
W
muhafuha: I have tools and know how to use them...better keep your car locked and in the garage

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard