Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by loggerbomb:
tons of people say the holocaust never happened/is overblown.

Yes, we know these people as f**king idiots.

Originally posted by loggerbomb:

and slavery as a practise, id say, is far from gone. Although it has changed identity. Now its more corporate slavery now more than anything.

Are you referring to slavery in 3rd world countries, wait I'm sorry, DEVELOPING countries? What is this magical "corporate slavery" that you speak of?

99 Silver CSVT
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
whats wrong with saying 3rd world countries? We got to cal them "developing" now?

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by DrFrankenbarge:
Originally posted by SVTfrog:
Kill whitey

Kill Blackey

kill the wabbit!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Yes, I believe that's the new PC term for those countries. In my business classes (in Copenhagen of all places) we refer to them as developing nations, not third world. I'm not sure exactly why, but that's the new jargon.

99 Silver CSVT
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Originally posted by DrFrankenbarge:
Originally posted by SVTfrog:
Kill whitey

Kill Blackey

Put and end to this immediately; or I will.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
It is unbelievable that humans could and still do think with that way. Makes me sick.

00SEMTXMeshgrill,KKM&K&N,Fogsmodded,17"MotegiFF5's,SilverELgauges,BlueLEDinterior,Knaubered Trubendzw/magnaflowhttp://www.sl33stak.com FSVT Smart pump
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Originally posted by Evil Republican:

This is of concern to me. I guess its tue that discrimination still lives. I bring this up because as a college student, this has been in the college paper here almost every day. Not that link specifically, but arguments about those things, and how most universities are taking the color restriction off.

Man dont get me started on that. I was totally screwwed at the High School I attended when it came to scholarships

And how many blacks were just screwed period? Unable to afford an education because of the Jim Crow laws, segragation and the like; the inability to learn, earn and work just like your fellow white American. Black Americans are playing catch up. The playing ground isn't level.

Curtis 3L 'Oval Port' 98 Black SVT 180.5HP/178lbft '03 Black Sport Trac
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SVTNupe:
the inability to learn

Language like this sucks.

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
And how many blacks were just screwed period? Unable to afford an education because of the Jim Crow laws, segragation and the like; the inability to learn, earn and work just like your fellow white American. Black Americans are playing catch up. The playing ground isn't level.

THE INABILITY TO LEARN, EARN, AND WORK?!?!?! That has to be the single-most idiotic thing I've ever read on this board. I sincerely hope that what you meant was the LACK OF OPPORTUNITY to learn, earn, and work. Otherwise you've just slapped down an entire race of humans.

With the current laws and social climate of today, I believe there is no reason that a minority person, whether black, asian, hispanic, or any other, can't succeed if they actually really want to. I have to agree with Bill Cosby's rant in this respect. Read about some of it here. If these comunities want to better themselves, they MUST change from within.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:

THE INABILITY TO LEARN, EARN, AND WORK?!?!?! That has to be the single-most idiotic thing I've ever read on this board. I sincerely hope that what you meant was the LACK OF OPPORTUNITY to learn, earn, and work. Otherwise you've just slapped down an entire race of humans.

With the current laws and social climate of today, I believe there is no reason that a minority person, whether black, asian, hispanic, or any other, can't succeed [i[if they actually really want to. I have to agree with Bill Cosby's rant in this respect. Read about some of it here. If these comunities want to better themselves, they MUST change from within.

I agree 120%

Ryan Trollin!
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard