Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by shotwell:
Originally posted by Beowulf:
Right on. My brother lives out that way, so I get to visit occasionally. The drive on SR20 North Cascades Highway rules! US2 isn't too bad either.

Have a drink at the Viking for me!

Speaking of which, it is getting close to that time of year....

Why yes it is!

Someone tell all the ricers to stay home that day.

That is OK, you would have probably pushed tbjugs over a cliff with as many problems as he had that trip.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Hey, I found the pics from the run we did two years ago.

http://photos.yahoo.com/liquidjesus2000

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Very nice!

I have a lot of work ahead of me if I'm making any sort of fun run. I have to remove my trans and get it repaired, installing a new clutch at the same time. I also desperately need a UIM/LIM cleaning and probably a tune up. Trying to come up with some rims too. I could see it happening by May.

When do you guys think the spring meet will be?

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Troy00690:
SOME PEOPLE (like DDV) baby their cars too much!

Hey, let's not talk about him like he's not here!!

Besides, the SVT now has over 46K on it!! (And some ditch digging experience.)

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Very nice!

I have a lot of work ahead of me if I'm making any sort of fun run. I have to remove my trans and get it repaired, installing a new clutch at the same time. I also desperately need a UIM/LIM cleaning and probably a tune up. Trying to come up with some rims too. I could see it happening by May.

When do you guys think the spring meet will be?

WSDOT expects to have Hwy 20 open by mid April, but waiting a bit after that shoudl ensure the roadway is in better condition. May/June would probably be best. No reason we couldn't get together before then, though.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by DDV:

Hey, let's not talk about him like he's not here!!

Besides, the SVT now has over 46K on it!! (And some ditch digging experience.)

He must have been hanging out behind Tyson somewhere.

Wow. 46K. try 128K. And how much did you get from your insurance company?

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
There there is tjbugs ...his overheating problem slowed us ALL DOWN.

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
This time I�m up for it! The car is running well right now but I still don�t like to speed like you guys do; did. But for a short time I was in front, had to max her out to pass you guys but I did it.

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
nice photos.. I need to get something other than these hubcaps if I'm goin to roll with you guys.. looks like it was a great day though.

T. Red 98 SE "TM"(â?¢) CTA intake Foglight Mod Audio Upgrades 55k:) 4 month owner and counting
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Oops.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard