Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1532887 03/22/06 09:29 PM
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
hey fellow northwesterners.. I just got my tour and I was lookin to make some buds around here. I live in spoko and go to EWU! I have a T-RED 98 SE mtx with 45k! my grandparents live in renton so I might see some of ya around. anyways I just wanted to say hi. I'll be on here a lot now cause I have a lot of things to do to my tour.take it easy!
Andy

T. Red 98 SE "TM"(â?¢) CTA intake Foglight Mod Audio Upgrades 55k:) 4 month owner and counting
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Welcome to CEG!! I know you will love you contour! You will have to come to this side of the state some time to have a meet or we could have one half way

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Right on. My brother lives out that way, so I get to visit occasionally. The drive on SR20 North Cascades Highway rules! US2 isn't too bad either.

Have a drink at the Viking for me!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Welcome. Like tjbugs1 said you will love the car & this is the best place to be for information & help for your Tour. Good luck with it, & maybe I'll see ya at a meet.

-Aaron

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by shotwell:
Right on. My brother lives out that way, so I get to visit occasionally. The drive on SR20 North Cascades Highway rules! US2 isn't too bad either.

Speaking of which, it is getting close to that time of year....

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Beowulf:
Originally posted by shotwell:

Speaking of which, it is getting close to that time of year....

Why yes it is!

Someone tell all the ricers to stay home that day.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Yes we need to go somewhere with alot of turns so I can put the new transmission to the test.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
yeah I'm game for a meet and greet.. I need to see first hand what I can do to my tour.. I just gotta talk my girlfriend into letting me go.. lately my weekends have been devoted to working and paintballing.. let me know whats goin on

T. Red 98 SE "TM"(â?¢) CTA intake Foglight Mod Audio Upgrades 55k:) 4 month owner and counting
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I am game for a meet and greet. Need to meet the Northwest guys. As long as we let my car warm up I should be able to keep up with the SVT's.

99 Contour SE Sport
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Troy00690:
I am game for a meet and greet. Need to meet the Northwest guys. As long as we let my car warm up I should be able to keep up with the SVT's.

In the past, the SVTs have hardly kept up with the SE's. SOME PEOPLE (like DDV) baby their cars too much!

There there is tbjugs...his overheating problem slowed us ALL DOWN.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard