Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Reading followed by seat time is the only thing that will improve your times more than seat time alone. Just take a few minutes to read the thread, and you'll drop huge amount of time, and not develop any bad habits. Many autocrossers do bad things because they make them go faster at first, but hinder them later on.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
I don't think that anyone is telling you to launch in first, but grab 2nd as soon as you can and then concentrate on steering, throttle and brake inputs. You'll never need first again with the torque that you have.

Whirling dervish of FFOG.
A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
Well May 13th was my 2nd ever auto cross with my SVT. And i finally got my car into (STS class) which is the right class for me. must be some kind of internet protection. Any ways i got one 41.XXX seconds on one run without any cones... I hit 4 cones in 9 runs and was 7th in PAX times... I love this sport!! Im a little mad though a 95 contour SE-Sport beat me in my class only because of the cones i hit... and a prelude but i think he was miss-classed because a carbon fiber hood should of made him SM? I cant wait till the next auto cross. If you would like to see the times go to the links ill send you and click on the http://www.sccabadlands.org/
and it sould take you to the times.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard