Next Thread
Print Thread
S
sprindl Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
Any of you local folks know of a good place with lot's of quality used Contour parts. I'd like to no have to call every yard in the Seattle area.

-sp

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Go to www.car-part.com and do a search for what you're looking for. You can narrow the search by state and sort by zip code...it's very useful!

What are you looking for?

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
S
sprindl Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
Thank you for that info. I'll try it.

-sp

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Hay welcome to the show buddy! I see you�re not to far from me; right now I�m living in Graham. Maybe we can meet up some time?

Originally posted by shotwell:
What are you looking for?

If you need it new that last option sounds good, by the way David Thanks for that info, but if used is ok try Meridian Auto Wrecking 253-847-1922. They always have what I need and like 7-10 contours to pick from.

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
S
sprindl Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
Thanks,
I just picked this thing up from an auction. So I have lots of cleanup and replacement work to do. Not to mention that my 98 arrived with 14" wheels. Left the factory with 15" wheels. I guess someone along the way really wanted those wheels. But now I have to find the 8 spoke wheels.

-sp

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
The only wheel I can't find is the six, I really need one. The only ones I can find are on ebay and they go for like $100 plus S/H so I just keep looking. One day I will find one.

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
S
sprindl Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
there is a yard in Rainer, WA that has one I believe.

-sp

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
KILLER!!!!! THANKS MAN! REP++

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard