Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Titusfighter:
Not alot of common sence was involved in running a 250 shot, even with forged internals.

First of all Mr. Spelling Bee Champ, "alot" is actually two words: "a lot." Second of all, "sence" is spelled "sense." Thirdly, you're a moron.

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
It is recommended to stay at or under 75hp shot for normally aspirated 4-6cyl engines. wet kits are also perfect for 4-6cyl normally aspirated engines. Run premium fuel and a 2 step colder heat range spark plug with small plug gap to avoid detonation. There is a chance with a higher shot to get a lean condition from unequal distribtion of fuel.

There is a ton of info on most company sites. I like the zex wet 82021 kit myself and have called them for info and they are very helpful with getting the right kit and recommended shot. They told me with my dyno tune info that I faxed them, motor info(normally aspirated) and returnless fuel system what kit, plugs and recommended 55-75 hp max shot could be used safely w/o concern.

Hope this helps. In the future, don't be so quick to jump on other members or you wont get far here. A little respect for members can go a long way. This is a great site and you will gain lots of knowledge about your car from great people willing to help, but only if you respect them.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
First of all, knob is spelled as such, "KNOB" not NOOB as u had spelled it, second of all Mr. Insecure, I asked for people who had knowledge of how much NOS I could use, not how careless you could be with 250 hp of NOS. Keep your little name calling for your wife or your boyfriend, I dont take well to useless comments like yours.

Can anyone with knowledge help?

75 to 100 shot, wet or dry will work well.
100 shot with tuning is recommended, anything above that should be very carefully tested as you raise the limits slowly. Maybe use a kit with a delayed "smoothed" onset of nitrous delivery to help prevent driveline shock.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Hey Warmonger thanx for the info.

Now as far as you steeda, respect is earned, you havent earned mine. You may be a Veteran, but 250 hp Shot is just stupid in my opinion. As far as me beating you up, think about it, like youd ever show yerself to me, I didnt say beat up, you did.I said I dont take kindly to insults and such. I asked a question, you didnt answer it, so what do you want me to say..Thanx? I dont think so.
As far as any others who contributed to answers , you get my thanx.
I have used Nos before in my prelude and had a long time searching for info, and thus, I posted this question in order to tap into knowlege, not stupid replies.

As far as replying to this Steeda, you can reach me further on my email addy... Titusfighter@hotmail.com so we dont clog up this post with anymore useless chatter, and insults.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Hey Warmonger thanx for the info.

Now as far as you steeda, respect is earned, you havent earned mine. You may be a Veteran, but 250 hp Shot is just stupid in my opinion. As far as me beating you up, think about it, like youd ever show yerself to me, I didnt say beat up, you did.I said I dont take kindly to insults and such. I asked a question, you didnt answer it, so what do you want me to say..Thanx? I dont think so.
As far as any others who contributed to answers , you get my thanx.
I have used Nos before in my prelude and had a long time searching for info, and thus, I posted this question in order to tap into knowlege, not stupid replies.

As far as replying to this Steeda, you can reach me further on my email addy... Titusfighter@hotmail.com so we dont clog up this post with anymore useless chatter, and insults.

You really make me laugh...Jason never actually had a 250hp nozel.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Thats me, Let me know when your Ready!

As far as showing myself to you you gotta be kidding me. Ill post my Address or you can be in a long list of people who think they can kick my ass at spring zing.

Don't come on here and act all hard ass! OK Captian cheese dick!?!

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
or you can be in a long list of people who think they can kick my ass at spring zing.

I already know I can kick your ass. But hey, if it takes me doing it in front of 100 people at Spring Zing, sign me up!
I plan to choke you with the sub mounting kit you sent me, that I still haven't installed.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
or you can be in a long list of people who think they can kick my ass at spring zing.

I already know I can kick your ass. But hey, if it takes me doing it in front of 100 people at Spring Zing, sign me up!
I plan to choke you with the sub mounting kit you sent me, that I still haven't installed.

Mark

Speaking of which I want one of those!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

Mark

HA!!! Ill be waiting with the cordless sawall!!!

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er

Mark

I'll be the promoter, just call me Don King . You can paypal me your money for the bets too .

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard