Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by LUCA:
You might want to double check that.

I wrote to that company and specifically asked if they had any flex pipes for the SVT and this was the response I got...

"Hi Christine, our X-Contour pipe fits 95-99 Contours but excludes the SVT model. Thanks and have a good day!
Jessica

Thats cause most people who make car [censored] dont know jack about cars, they get a model from somewhere and just start making compies.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Goonz just bought the OEM part from ebay which is the same part that the exhaust place is selling. If it fits for him then its the correct one.

I have not installed all my stuff yet, so maybe someone who has done the install can give some input.

Do these look similar?

Exhaust Direct Flex Pipe

Goonz's Flex Pipe

3L process done
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
All I was saying is double check... ya know, better safe than sorry.

Brad, if you say that it's the same part that Goonz got, then you obviously did some checking.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Ya i am pretty sure its the same part. I am willing to take the chance on it. Going through them is cheaper then any other place.

3L process done
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by bradSVT:
Goonz just bought the OEM part from ebay which is the same part that the exhaust place is selling. If it fits for him then its the correct one.

I have not installed all my stuff yet, so maybe someone who has done the install can give some input.

Do these look similar?

Goonz did not buy that part. He bought an actual new Ford OEM flex pipe that someone was selling.

I'm sure the other eBay one will fit no problem, but just wanted to clear things up for you.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Bought it!

Hope its right!!

Expensive Ebay pipe

Cheap one above

Looks good to me!

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Ya i am pretty sure its the same part. I am willing to take the chance on it. Going through them is cheaper then any other place.

It does look to be about the same.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by CSVT1214:

Do these look similar?

Goonz did not buy that part. He bought an actual new Ford OEM flex pipe that someone was selling.

I'm sure the other eBay one will fit no problem, but just wanted to clear things up for you.

yupp..it had the part number and everything on it as well..and I got it for $30 heheheh I love ebay

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
I would recommend this site to everyone out there. I havent received my item yet but their customer service is great and their prices are even better.

Check them out at www.exhaustdirect.com

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by ContourSVT93:
I would recommend this site to everyone out there. I havent received my item yet but their customer service is great and their prices are even better.

Check them out at www.exhaustdirect.com

Thats the same company as the one that is on E-Bay.
How much did they charge you for ordering it direct thru them?

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard