Print Thread
#1528108 03/16/06 08:55 PM
W
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
W
Maybe you local boys can help me.

So I am on spring break and I have spent the entire time wrenching on the tour. I preformed the throttle hang fix and it fixed the hang as well as the moosing problem. On the third start I was convinced the computer was trained and my problem was fixed. I left for no more than two minutes and came back to a dead car. The engine would turn and the fuel pump is cycling. The car didn't throw any codes either. I disconected and reconnected the battery and it fired right up. I would say that the computer must have went crazy in my abscence but wouldn't that warrent a code or two. If I don't get this fugger running before I go back to school I will have to think about it untill summer break. I can't wait to fix this problem so that I can move on to the next one so if you guys have any advice that would be great.

white svt/ 2 tone leath, eibach, scroth, lunar, vortech can suck my spline driven shaft
#1528109 03/16/06 11:50 PM
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
I have had that issue every once in a great while with my car. Start it and urn it and shut it off only to have it act completely dead. I chalked it up to a PATS issue with my computer.

Also, did you just start and shut shut down the car 3 times back to back or did you actually drive it? It takes full hot and cold driving cycles for the computer to relearn the long term trim items.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale

Link Copied to Clipboard