Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by snakous:
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
If any pre-98's are interested, we'd just need a bezel from someone so we can make it all work

I'll donate a pre98 bezel if I can get a little discount Mostly because I'm broke!

Either way, it looks amazing.

OK Jake, $5 dollars Off!

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
Originally posted by snakous:
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
If any pre-98's are interested, we'd just need a bezel from someone so we can make it all work

I'll donate a pre98 bezel if I can get a little discount Mostly because I'm broke!

Either way, it looks amazing.

OK Jake, $5 dollars Off!

D'oh!!

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Shavedsvt im sending you a PM right now

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
One Person is interested? is it becuase of the vents? Price? some feedback would be great!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I want this REALLY BAD!!! But the price is definetely getting me here!

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
its a killer price if you think about it, the other group buy is 130? and our turn around time on these are alot faster, and you can get the dual pods like he is offering.

The reason its 170 is thre is a ton of work to do to get it to the finished part.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
The reason its 170 is thre is a ton of work to do to get it to the finished part.

I totally understand. Another reason is because I already have a pillar pod. And I for some reason cant justify dropping the loot on something I already have. I'm just giving my opinion here, but if that price was more attractive I'm sure alot more people would be all over it.

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
We figured out the time it takes to make one of these, its over 10 hours of straight labor.

Go to a Car audio place and ask them how much 10 hours of labor is... like 650 dollars.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
We figured out the time it takes to make one of these, its over 10 hours of straight labor.

Go to a Car audio place and ask them how much 10 hours of labor is... like 650 dollars.

well I entered the other group buy because of the price and I didn't mind waiting, but if the turn around is going to be that much quicker I might change my mind, I see your point on the price based on labor ... just have to deside if the quicker turn around is worth the aditional cost, plus I will be getting all new guages so that adds something else for me to concider

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y

Yes, but some places would make a mold if they knew they had several buyers. Same reason you can buy a fiberglass or carbon fiber hood for $300. Sure it'd take 30 hours to make one by hand, and would run $5000, but nobody is going to buy it, even if it's "hand made."

People will decide what is more important, function or fashion. I've got an a-pillar pod also, and it was $45. I personally want people on the street to be a little curious as to what I've got done, as it's hard enough as it is to get anyone to play. Anyone going for fashion over function has to decide if it's worth the extra $125 over the price of an a-pillar pod.

Just my $.02

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard