Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Alright folks, Steeda and I have teamed up to work on this group buy; PM Motorsport and Skunkworks Autosport

We have a couple of options in terms of how you can order your pod.

1. 3 pods right under the vents. Vents will be fixed, except for left to right adjustability of the left vent. (The same as the one posted in Pics and Video) - $170 dollars with core return $195 w/out core.
�Add either a 2 5/8, or 2 1/16 in the coin slot. (four gauges total) + $30 dollars
�2 gauges on either side of the steering column + $40 dollars
�2 gauges in the vent position + $40 dollars

2. HVAC gauge pod. Will look exactly like the original, but will be where the original HVAC controls sat. This will include wiring, unions and the vacuum lines so that you can relocate your HVAC controls. $150 dollars. [I]Will need a minimum of 5 orders for this option[/I]

-Pods will come any color you want, as long as it is flat black. Or you can pay extra and we�ll paint it for you. Details can be figured out.
-You may need to dremel the inside of the PVC pipe to fit your gauge perfectly. Generally only a small amount needs to be taken off the top of the inside for a perfect pressure fit.

A $45 dollar non-refundable deposit will be required prior to starting fabrication. The rest will be collected when your pod is finished. Pod will be shipped when payment is received. Payment instructions will be PM�ed as when the time comes.

Some pictures:

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I Approve this Post.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
THAT $HIT IS AWESOME . TOO BAD I BROKE. LOL

-2000 csvt silver frost #1619 -magnaflow 14415 -optimized T/B & y-pipe -superchips xgt1 -75mm proflow maf -K&N RU-3530 -fsvt smart pump # 354Z-9H307-BC -spec stage one, LSD -low-tek,a/f,oil press.,volts -B&M short shifter -17" konig gt-r
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Also: As long as we have access to bezels your Gauge pod would be ready in a very timely fashion. Obviously if we can't find bezels or no one is shipping the cores back it could be delayed. Looking at a 2 week turn around depending on the bezel situation.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
So how's it go?
  • You send me finished trim piece, I keep existing trim: $195 + options
  • You send me finished trim, I send you my existing trim: $170 + options
  • I send you my trim, you send me finished trim (almost the same as above, but I send trim first); $170 + options

I get the core part, but do you want us to send ours to you first, or keep ours until we get the finished piece?

I'll be in for the 4 guage pod... which will be $200/$225 with/without core...

Would you take my trim as a core? It's painted white with the change holder cut out... I could even send it to ya if noboby else wants a 4 guage setup.

Now I can get a Voltmeter, digital tach, and something else... maybe a clock

• Last edited by Big Daddy Kane; 03/15/06 03:42 PM.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
    P
    Hard-core CEG\'er
    OP Offline
    Hard-core CEG\'er
    P
    Generally we wont need a core until you get the bezel pod. However thats contigent on us actually having some in stock! If alot of people are keeping stock bezels and the junkyards are dry we may request your stock peice first.

Since you're in germany right now I can just use the stock bezel from my car to cut down on the times we need to ship back and forth.

So do you want four across the bottom row, or do you want 3 plus the coin slot. four across the bottom row means that the left most will be partially blocked by the steering wheel but will look the slickest.

Id prefer not to have the white core but we can work something out.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
    J
    Veteran CEG\'er
    Veteran CEG\'er
    J
    Master Shake voice on "Now that I've seen that on CEG that is the SHIZ NIC" master shake voice off.

That is some awesome work, very clean looking. I likey

JD a.k.a Fingers "Don't Panic" '98 Contour GL 2.0L VCT ATX 88k '98 Contour LX 2.5L MTX 120k Street racing can kill just less of a chance with a 2.0
    B
    Hard-core CEG\'er
    Hard-core CEG\'er
    B
    Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
    Since you're in germany right now I can just use the stock bezel from my car to cut down on the times we need to ship back and forth.

So do you want four across the bottom row, or do you want 3 plus the coin slot. four across the bottom row means that the left most will be partially blocked by the steering wheel but will look the slickest.

Id prefer not to have the white core but we can work something out.

I don't mind the waiting game... I can just send you mine and you mod that. When I get it back, I can paint it... Or maybe if I look enough, I can find a 98+ Contour or 96+ Mondeo in the junkyards around here...

The 4 across the bottom would be the coolest, but if you were to mod my existing one, the changeholder would be best since it's missing that.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
    M
    CEG\'er
    CEG\'er
    M
    This is a rad GB. Way to go herrrrrrrrrrooo

98 T-Red CSVT
    M
    Veteran CEG\'er
    Veteran CEG\'er
    M
    Your work looks great! Unfortunetly I need movable vents. Is there enough room to do an over/under dual gauge in the coin thing (with one in the area below)?

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard