Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Just got back the Injen Technology, CAI looks great, however is lacking any more power than my last setup with up Weapon R open air filter on top. Dont frown just yet, they are still testing this out and nothing is perfect from the start. Im sending the unit back to them in a couple of weeks so they can improve this of course. From there they will modify and ship me the Newer version.
They took measurments of the SVT Mass air sensor so they can design there own. Right now they attached the sensor on the cold air, but it's not exactly what they want.
I heard from some of you that under the battery is hotter than stock position, but i think ill have to disagree with you.. I drove from LA to San Jose(Sorry only used my hand to check for temperture down there) but it was not hot at all. I thought id feel a little heat on the filter but there was nothing that i felt robbed me of performance.
Ill keep you guys posted. Let me know what you think or anything i can try. I also thought of running a short tube from the front grill and aim it at the cold air to run fresher air at it, as well as cool down the engine temp.
Thanks for all the positive input!

Silver 98 SVT Contour E0
#4124 (Currently on Life Support)
Built 11/97 Bought 1/98
Eibach Pro Kit \ Koni \ Niche Pultec 17"x7.5 \ Yokohama Parada 215/17/40 \ Shaved Wheel wells / Brembo-KVR Cross Drilled Rotors / KVR Carbon Fibre Brake Pads / Aeroquip SS Brake Lines \ 21mm Rear Progress Tech. (Powder Coated Black) \ Superchips Auto Meter Pro Shift Light \ Extrude Honed \ Stripped Resonater Street Scene Free Flow Exhaust \ Injen Technology Prototype CAI \ Weapon R filter \ Hose Techniques Red Kit \ Folia Tec Red Caliper Paint \ MOMO (shift knob, pedals, seat belt pads) \ Clarion, Sounstream, Kicker \ Optima Red Top Battery \ SVT Emblem Mods
Jet Hot Coatings (25-30% Cooler) on Upper Intake Manifold, Sho Shop Y-Pipe, Cat, and CAI
"Come Out...Come Out Where Ever You Are"
http://www.geocities.com/speeddemons19
M
M
Hey Speedy what happend to you on Sunday?

Marshall,Chris
Black
98 contour V6
Tinted Windows
Borred Air Box
dual exaust
2001 sony mobile
Super charged"just kidding"
San Jose
marshallc@mindspring.com
future mods" New rims, lowering about 2"s and cold air intake mod of some kind!!!
S
OP Offline
S
Sorry Bro, truly wanted to meet up with you guys but with traffic and rain, i didnt get back till 6pm. How was Mirko? Everybody show?
I never been to one of those, what goes on there? Oh yeah let me know what you think about the CAI.

Silver 98 SVT Contour E0
#4124 (Currently on Life Support)
Built 11/97 Bought 1/98
Eibach Pro Kit \ Koni \ Niche Pultec 17"x7.5 \ Yokohama Parada 215/17/40 \ Shaved Wheel wells / Brembo-KVR Cross Drilled Rotors / KVR Carbon Fibre Brake Pads / Aeroquip SS Brake Lines \ 21mm Rear Progress Tech. (Powder Coated Black) \ Superchips Auto Meter Pro Shift Light \ Extrude Honed \ Stripped Resonater Street Scene Free Flow Exhaust \ Injen Technology Prototype CAI \ Weapon R filter \ Hose Techniques Red Kit \ Folia Tec Red Caliper Paint \ MOMO (shift knob, pedals, seat belt pads) \ Clarion, Sounstream, Kicker \ Optima Red Top Battery \ SVT Emblem Mods
Jet Hot Coatings (25-30% Cooler) on Upper Intake Manifold, Sho Shop Y-Pipe, Cat, and CAI
"Come Out...Come Out Where Ever You Are"
http://www.geocities.com/speeddemons19

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard