CEG\'er
D
white paging phone!

You out there? What's up?? What's new??

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I am here somewhere. Sorry I have been busy.
How is everything going Mr. DDV

What's Up -> I am getting ready to go to Disneyland
-> Trying to get some new wheels and tires, but they are always gone before I can get them. (used of course around 500 bucks)
-> Looking for little tie rod clip for front secondary valves - broken and rod pops out
->

What's new -> did a bunch of work on our Aerostar
-> Finished up everything to convert half the garage to daycare playroom, just have trim left - my wife did lots of painting - hills, grass, sky, clouds and rainbow - she wants to paint some trees and animals still. Then she wants a raised tree house in there.
-> Haven't washed the car in a while - Oh wait thats not new. I did buff the head lights - much better
-> Rolled the Bugzuki - Chopped top off - need a new body and/or a rollbar.

What's up with you guys?

Bugzuki

1998 Contour SVT Black w/ Blue interior Torsen LSD updated shiftforks Lightened Flywheel, HD Drivelines Optimized Thottle Body 2003 3.0L engine upgrade (Soon to be)
D
DDV Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
HEY--great to hear from you!

Thanks for the update and sorry to hear about the Bugzuki!

I've been busy working at work and keeping busy doing home stuff. Still doing the woodworking thing, so that takes up some of my time.

Put the SVT in a ditch just before the end of the year and the ins. co. ended up totalling it, although most of the damage was cosmetic (dented the rocker panel, destroyed the right side skirt and jack covers, dented/scratched the front bumper). There's some big rocks in them there ditches along 520!!

But, I bought the car back (for $430--can you belieive it??) and she's all fixed up just like new again. Just had the WSP inspection last week and got the new plates on it.

Heck--I had to buy it back--it still only has just over 46K on it!!

Keep in touch,
DDV

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Man wtf you didn't tell me you wrecked that beauty! omg man.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
D
DDV Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by auiotour:

Yeah, well, I didn't really want to talk about it. But, it's all said and done now. The 'tour is all like new again and ready for the next meet!!

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Glad you got your car all fixed up - DDV

Well, I am off to Disneyland for two weeks. Maybe I will be able to get online at the hotel and let you know how much fun we are having.

Finally washed the car so it could look good while I was gone.

Talk to you later.

1998 Contour SVT Black w/ Blue interior Torsen LSD updated shiftforks Lightened Flywheel, HD Drivelines Optimized Thottle Body 2003 3.0L engine upgrade (Soon to be)
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by DDV:
Originally posted by auiotour:

Yeah, well, I didn't really want to talk about it. But, it's all said and done now. The 'tour is all like new again and ready for the next meet!!

Glad everything is okay now.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
D
DDV Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Bugzuki:
Finally washed the car so it could look good while I was gone.

At least it'll look the same when you get back!!

Hope you have fun on your trip. I have some other friends who are down there now too.

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard